MARRIAGE

''Bela Ruhi listen,'' Sumitra said

''Haan mom''. Both said in unison.

''Look, girls, Mahir will be sitting on the left side and Kushal on the right side. So no need to get confused okay. I will not be there to take you to Mandap as even if this is a simple wedding, still I have a lot of work kids. When the time comes, Bhushan will inform you and you have to come to the mandap. I hope you don't have any issues with it.'' Sumi said and caressed Bela's hair. Bela side hugs her and replies ''it's all right mom. We can understand you.'' To which Ruhi nods. Sumi hugs both of them and leaves. Both the brides got fully ready and now Bela is doing her last touch up. 

''Bela are you panicked,'' Ruhi asks panting.  ''Why should I. It's not like  I am going to put my head under Gorilla Express.'' She says and adjusts her ornaments. But Ruhi Increases AC temperature and start to walk here and there.

Bela gives a pissed off look to her and makes her sit on the bed.
''Now what happened.'' She asked holding her hands. ''Bela, I am scared. I love Mahir and I want to get married to him. But, what will happen after marriage? It's what scares me.''
''Look, sissy, bro is gonna be so slow on you. I swear. He is a gentleman, unlike Kushal. Your first night is gonna be a beautiful moment.'' She said dreamily. But Ruhi give her an unbelievable look and said ''Bela, I am not worried about my first night. After that''
''You mean pehli radii. Don't worry girl you don't have to do all that. And.....'' suddenly Bhushan entered and said '' Pandit Ji asked to bring you down'' then closes the door and left. ''You know what. F**k your first night and pehli reason. I am going. ''
She huffed and murmurs ''calm down Ruhi baby. Mahir is gonna treat you like a gem '' and leaves

''Bela rolled her eye and said ''whatever. It's time to get married to My BFF. Hurray.'' She excitedly jumps and follows her.

Both are standing near the stairs. Grooms backside is facing them.
''Bela where is Mahir''  Ruhi asks.
''Sumi maa said that he is in left. That means there. And Kushal is in the right.''  Bela explains.
''Happy journey pagal. '' Ruhi wishes. ''Same to you giraffe,'' Bela said and both sit near their partners.

''Sumi both the brides seem like they are twins. Both are wearing a red colour lehenga, same height because of heels and everything looks same. '' andy whispers in Sumi's ear and slowly keeps his hand on bare waist.

''Then what about our groom. Mahir and Kushal ten minutes ago only came to know that both took the same sherwani. I hope they didn't get confused.'' She said leaning over him slightly. Then suddenly andy peck her lips making her shock.

The couples took the sath there around the fire and it was time to make the bride wear mangal sutra.
During that for fun Bela imagines herself being under a Gorilla Express and laughs. But suddenly Kushal elbows her slightly and she keeps quiet.
Ruhi put scared thought of Gorilla  Express hitting her and closed her eyes tightly. Then the grooms fill the hair partition with sindoor. Later Bela and Ruhi are taken to their respective rooms. Ruhi enters her room and stands near the window. She didn't look around the surrounding as what she wanna see first is her lover's face and he entered. Bela also didn't look around as she knows it will only give her pain as she is also a woman who once wanted to get married to her man. But fate cannot be changed.
Bela lies down on the bed waiting for Kushal so that she can sleep. And after about ten minutes Kushal enters.

To be continued...

[Please ignore the tense. It's a little messed up coz I am too busy and lazy to clear in all.]

]