HAPPINESS

In hospital...

Mahir and ruhi were about to enter when Kushal came out. When he sees both of them together he started clapping his hands and said ''wow you are great bro. You are playing pretty well with your life. First, you are giving divorce to bela and now you are back with this drama queen.''

''Kushal it's not like.....'' but he didn't let mahir complete.

''I don't wanna hear a word from your mouth, Mr Mahir Sehgal. Your family was always proud of you mahir. But not anymore. Not anymore. I am feeling so ashamed of being your brother. After making a bela pregnant...''

''Kushal you are misunderstanding us''

''What......are you telling me about the misunderstanding. You crooked needle emotional criminal...shut up okay. I am taking with my so-called not so proud of unwanted brother okay. This is my family probs. so stop poking your nose into it. You know what mahir, she is the one behind all these issues. To be precise her crocodile tears. Bela loves you mahir. The divorce drama was all her plan and....'' but when Kushal turned her head from mahir he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly he heard loud sobs from her room and entered to get the biggest shock of his life.

Our bela was in Mahir's lap and embrace. He was placing millions of kisses on her forehead.

''When did all these happened'' Kushal whispered into Ruhi's ear flabbergasted. ruhi pulled him out of the room.

''This is what I have been trying to explain you a monkey,'' Ruhi yelled
''Hearing mahir looks at them and glares at Kaushal.

''Mahir bhai'' Kushal said sweetly

'' But what I heard earlier was my so-called not so proud unwanted brother. Right ruhi...'' mahir said

''Absolutely mahir...but Kushal where did this needle lawyer come,'' she asked glaring at Kushal. He was burning under their laughs and glares.

''Actually, it's not mine. It belongs to mahir bhai'' Kushal said and ruhi took a pillow and started hitting mahir. When later all those battles left the room bela smashed her lips into his not letting him do anything. When mahir protested she harshly hired his lips and left.
''Bela what the f**k. You just made my lips bleed. Ohhh gosh.'' Mahir yelled wiping the blood. Bela smiled gratefully and took a tissue from the table. She again sat on his lap and wiped the blood.

''This is your punishment for making me cry. moreover making my baby sad.'' Bela said

''Bela my baby is not stupid like his mother. He is damn intelligent.'' Mahir said caressing her tummy.
''How do you know it's a he.'' She asked running her fingers through his hair.
''I am sure it's a boy. I want a boy. Make sure you gave me one now or later.''

''He's a real mamma's boy.'' Mahir made his puppy face hearing it and bela kissed his pinched his nose giggling.

To be continued...