I HATE YOU

Bela came out of the bathroom wearing formals. But mahir holds her by her waist and kisses her.

''Mahir stop man. I need to go to work.'' She says and pushes him.

''Bela let's take a leave na. I am so desperate to do things with you'' mahir says and again pulls her into a kiss. But she protests.
''What Bela aren't you bit enjoying it. What about yesterday...huh...'' he tells
''mahir what I loved and enjoyed what happened yesterday. But that was all about love mahir. But not for pleasure'' she says and takes her laptop from the cupboard.
Unknowingly tears formed in her eyes. Mahir sees that but was not able to say something as he has to do this. He felt this is the right thing.

''Are you serious Bela. Love....are you kidding me. It was all fun.''
He said and hearing this she drops her laptop on the couch.

''Are you kidding me mahir. For fun. Are you kidding me? It was not at all fun. Stop joking okay. Go and bath we need to leave.
'' She says and pushed him to the bathroom. But he holds her tightly and says.
''Then what did you think. Did you think that I would leave my Ruhi and comes to you? You are a mad girl. I still love ruhi, not you. It was just lost what I felt for you. I love your body but not you Bela. I am doing this for pleasure and for fulfilling my desires. Okay. ''

''Mahir how can you be so cheap. I feel disgusted for giving you my body and loving you. You don't deserve my love. I thought you are a gentleman. But street dogs are better than you. I hate you, mahir Sehgal. Fuck off ''
she said without dropping a single drop of tear and rushes out of the room. While going down through stairs she notices Kushal slapping Ruhi. Ruhi eyes him with all the hatred and rushes out of the room running her swollen cheeks.
Bela immediately goes to Kushal to see him sitting on the floor crying. Bela hugs him to console him. First, he gets startled by the hug. But then he hugs her more tightly and said
''I was being betrayed all these days ''