BABY

After one month........ again days moved like flowing water. It's Bela and Mahir's second month anniversary along with Kushal and Ruhi's. Behir planned to celebrate it simply with their family. But Ruhi and Kushal are celebrating it with their lawyers as Kushal want to escape from this marriage asap where Ruhi is trying to mend it.  Sumi and andy are partially happy because only their one child's life is going smooth as silk.  So let's see what they are having for dinner.

''Bela why are you eating so less,'' Mahir asks bela stuffing a giant spoon of rice into his mouth.

''I only want this much mahir'' she said tearing a tiny piece of puri from her already small puri.

''Dad..book an appointment in the hospital. Bela needs to go  through an MRI scan.'' Mahir said and all chuckled 
''MRI scan are you crazy mahir. Dad do you know any good psychologist. I think mahir needs his help.'' Bela said
''Dad then what about we consult some veterinarian as this human piggie is not having food'' Mahir said smirking.

''See you said it.'' She said and he gave her a confused look ''I am looking like piggie that means I am fat. I know and that's why I am dieting.''  She said and makes a sad face.  ''Ohh...my baby is dieting huh....then fine. Diet till you feel satisfied. But till then lemme enjoy my butter naan and butter chicken. My fluffy puri. My baby deal-making. My flesh and juice. Ahhhhhh......sweet..'' he groaned dipping his hands in the butter chicken and licking it. Bela huffs seeing it and slowly licks her lips looking at the butter chicken.  ''Ahhh...maa...my ear.'' Mahir yelled. ''Stop taunting my child okay. Shut up and enjoy the meal'' Sumi said and left his ears.

''Maya why are you not speaking anything. Otherwise, you can be seen even speaking to this dal makhani na'' Andy said only to earn a glare from Sumi.  ''What... I am just joking Sumi. '' Sumi rolls her eyes and says ''what happened Maya....are you okay''

''Maa I am not feeling well. Can I go to my room?'' She asked
''Sure child...I'll come with you.'' Maya nods go with Sumi to her room. But suddenly sumi shouts Mahir's name from her room and all rush there to see Maya lying on the floor.

In hospital

''Is she alright doctor,'' Mahir asked
''Are you her husband'' he asks
''No...she is my cousin'' he replies

''Then immediately call her husband as he is going to be a father. Maya is one week pregnant.'' He said smiling and goes leaving a whole family shocked.

''What happened to her bro''  Kushal came running to him and asks panicking
''She is...pregnant'' bela said which came more like a whisper.

''Ohhh...shit...'' and that was his reaction.

To be continued...