TEARS

The next day bela reach XYZ park and sit on a bench near ice cream. parlour. Suddenly she got a call.

''Did you reach''.........'' yeah I reached''.....'' where are you''.....'' okay stay there. I am coming''..... she said and cut the call. She then walked towards a big tree and saw ruhi crying. Seeing bela she immediately hugs her and cries.
''What happened...why are you crying'' bela asked rubbing her back.
''As if you know nothing'' she replied.
''Ruhi..you are the reason behind your Tears. It's neither Kushal nor mahir.'' She said and both sat down.
''I am crying because of you. I am jealous'' she said wiping her tears.
''Excuse me...now what did I do to make you jealous'' bela asked raising her brows.
''Mahir...he is now with you. He is no more mine. He loves you not me. You know how many breakups I had in my past. And he is the one who gives me a new life. Not even you. But now it hurts me to see the person I love with someone else. I hate you bela.'' Ruhi said
''Did you just call me here to say this,'' Bela asked rolling her eyes. But deep inside...a little bit of her got hurt by her words.
''Bela... you won't understand me'' ruhi said
''Look ruhi...I can understand. And the fact is we don't share that husband and wife relationship even if I like him. These one month we were just good friends.''
Bela lied to convince her.
''Then divorcee him'' ruhi said
''What'' she screamed.
''Look bela I love him. A lot and a lot and a lot. If you are only friends then why are you continuing this relationship? Ask him for a divorce. If he loves you then he will not allow you for this. I am sure. I know him. He is not someone who leaves what he loves in a minute or two. He will fight for it. So ask him for a divorce. If he loves you then I assure you I will step out of your life. Then I won't disturb you both. But please do this for me. Please...I beg you'' ruhi cries and cries and cries.

''But how can I'' now it was Bela's turn to cry but she didn't
''Bela I won't do anything to harm you. I swear he wouldn't just simply give you a divorce if he doesn't love you.'' Ruhi said.

''Mmmm'' she hummed

''She is right...I should ask him for a divorce. If he truly loves me then let him say that. Or else I will step out of his life and let them both be together. Whatever it is I have to do this for her happiness as she already has suffered a lot in her life.'' She said to herself and left the place.

____________________________________

Incall

''Kushu is all arrangements ready''

''Yes it is Bhai....everything is ready''

''Will she say yes to my proposal''

''Come on bhai... she loves you. Then what are you afraid of. ''

''Mmm.. you're right...so today at 8'o clock everything should be ready...okay''

''Three times okay bhai''

To be continued...