APOLOGY SESSION

''Bela I am so sorry for what I did yesterday. I can explain it. When I saw Ruhi and Kushal together I kinda felt so ashamed of myself because I couldn't fulfil her wishes and that lead her to all those. So when I entered the room I felt so angry and I don't know what....that why I kissed you. But I am sorry....please ...please.. please don't tell this to anyone especially Ruhi. Please I beg you. And......how can I make it up to you.''
He completed and sat on the floor with his ever working puppy face plus watery eyes.

Bela, who woke up from sleep a few minutes ago took some time to register all these.  Then she asked ''Are you done with your apology session''

''Do you want me to continue.....
fine'' he said and was about to continue. But Bela stops him showing her hand and asks
''Are you the mahir who tore Ruhi's dresses thinking it is mine. Are you the one who asked me to get off your bed because I am a stranger to you? Are you the one who always fights with me regarding a case? Are you the one who used to....''

''Enough...I am the one who did all these. I know. But I did a very very very big mistake to you yesterday night. You know I am a gentleman and what I did to you is literally making me freak out. That's why I am apologising like this. So what can I do for you'' Mahir asks and gets a very unexpected reply. ''Friends'' she asked giving her hand for a handshake. He looks at her hand like it's an alien.

''Look mahir....you are my husband and I really wanna give our relationship a chance. But I know it's not possible as you are madly in love with my sister. So it's alright. But I don't mind getting a gentleman like you as my best friend. So......'' she says nervously. He smiles seeing her nervousness and takes her hand. Bela also smiles at him  ''so you are coming to the office right. Or are u planning to spend some time with my BFF's wifey?'' She asked with a mischievous glint.  ''Actually, I am planning to spend some quality time with my newly wedded BFF. So if you permit me then....'' he asked smirking

''Permission granted'' she replies and playfully slap him.