Chapter 7

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

I look down at the bed and Caspian is spread out like a starfish eagerly waiting for us to get in the bed. He smiles at me and says, "What took you guys so long? I've been laying here forever." He props a himself up on his elbows making his bare chest and arms flex.

"Cas normal people walk to the bedroom not run like their hair is on fire." Dean says in a teasing tone while setting me down on my feet. I walk over to the right side of the bed and plug in my phone and pull back the covers so I can get in. Caspian quickly scrambles to get under the covers and pulls me underneath him so that he is laying between my legs with his arms like steel cables wrap around my waist and his head resting on my chest. I swear it felt like he was purring. I laugh as I open my legs wider, so he fits in the cradle of my hips. My arms wrap around and rub his back lightly and play with his soft hair.

"What are you doing?" I giggle at him. Trying to look down at him but I'm tightly pinned down.

"I'm ready for bed baby. I'm tucked in and nice and comfortable. Do I get a goodnight kiss?" He looks up at me and props himself on his elbows. As he teases me, I watch his perfect soft lips turn into a smile as I squeeze my thighs around his waist teasing him right back. Rolling my eyes, I place a quick kiss on his lips and look at him to settle down.

Triumphally he smiles at me and then winks at the boys. I tap his arm and he nuzzles back into my chest ready for bed. Dean climbs into my right side and with a hand propping his head up he looks down at me with amusement in his forest green eyes and a smile playing on his lips. He strokes my cheek with his long fingers and places a soft kiss on my lips.

"Goodnight little one." He whispers to me as he snuggles into my side.

I turn and see Theo laying on my left side. His brown eyes full of warmth as he nuzzles my neck and puts a light kiss at the base of my neck. I run a hand through his silky dark hair and pull him to my lips. He lingers there for a minute and then pulls back to snuggle into myside just as Dean did on the right.

"Goodnight love. Sweet dreams." Theo tells me.

"Goodnight boys" I yawn as I fully lay into my pillow and get comfortable with Caspian on top of me, he surprisingly he isn't heavy at all and is quickly warming me up. Both Dean and Theo have snaked an arm around my waist under Caspian and are pressed firmly against my sides. I quickly drift off to sleep.

Caspian POV

She felt amazing under me. Her legs spread holding my hips even with hers and her arms were wrapped around my back and head. She absentmindedly stroked my back even though she had fallen asleep a few minutes ago. Her chest rises and falls in even breathes. She is so soft compared to my hard body.

Her scent smells so good. Theo says as he kisses the top of her head lingering there and sighing contently.

She does. I can't believe she found us. Dean sends while trying to get closer to her even though he was firmly against her and touching me.

I push him back with my hand. I want her all to myself. Stay on your side. I don't want you to smother her! She is precious. I snap at him through the link.

Says the guy literally smothering her. Theo retorts. Both men are laughing at me.

I don't care. I'm happy pressed against my mate and I didn't hear her complaining, did you? I goad them.

No, she didn't complain. Our mate is strong. She took everything in stride today and even got the best of you today Cas. Dean teases me.

Yeah she did outsmart you Cas. She'll be fun the more comfortable she gets with us. What are we going to do tomorrow? We have those meetings with Mr. Burns. Theo asks us.

Garrett can handle the meetings. I can't get through a day without her right now. I say we do whatever she wants to do. We need to figure out her protection detail and until we do, I want us to guard her, I'll send for them to come tomorrow. Dean states.

I agree, I want to protect her and guard her. Plus, we need to explain that she is the new Queen in the Supernatural world and figure out how to bring her home. I reply and nod my head in agreement with myself.

We will handle it all tomorrow, let's go to bed. Theo directs us.