Chapter 13

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

I immediately follow his orders. I climb on the bed and look over at Caspian. Damn he is hot. I think as I look at his tanned skin and perfectly toned muscles. He had a faint scar along his right bicep. I climbed closer to him and he pulled me up his body so that I was straddling him. His lips met mine as he pulled me close.

I let my hands travel up his rock hard abs to his defined chest. I moan into the kiss. I feel him smile at my moan. I glide my hands following up down his arms that are holding my waist. I wrap my hands firmly around his wrist and pull them up above his head.

"What are you doing baby?" He asks me huskily. Breaking our kiss to look up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Just relax." I whisper in his ear before gently biting his earlobe. I kiss down his neck as he moans in pleasure.

I guess she's going to take the lead Theo says through the link slightly amused.

Let's see what she does. I'm liking this. Cas says.

I kiss a trail down his body loving how responsive he is. I mentally keep note of sensitive spots like his hip bone that I lick and he shudders. I move between his legs and pull down his boxers. Both of us gasps. He was so large. He was ready and standing to attention.

I looked up at his face and he was gazing down at me. Desire and challenge in his eyes. I don't back down from a challenge baby. I lick from the base of him to the tip and take him in my mouth. The challenge from his eyes leaves as he throws back his head in pleasure.

"Fuck baby!" he breathes

I tease the tip of him while I wrap my hand around the base and work his cock that wont fit in my mouth. I feel a smile tug at my lips as he moans and tells me how good my mouth feels as I continue to pleasure him.

Behind me I feel my pjs pulled down my legs, I stiffen. OMG. I forgot about the other two. I was about to pull my head away Dean whispers in my ear, "Keep going, don't stop no matter what we do, ok?"

"Mhmm." I say with Caspian still in my mouth. I keep working on pleasing him as I feel Deans hands start to play with my breast. He takes a hardened nipple between his fingers and I moan deep in my throat pulling more of Caspian in.

"That's right baby. That feel so good." Caspian urges me on.

I feel Theo behind me kissing up my thighs. He gently pushes my legs wider and kneels behind me. I feel him lick my wet core and I shudder at how good it feels. Him and Dean keep teasing my body making me moan more and more.

"Ok baby you have to stop or your going to make me cum." Cas tells me trying to pull away breathing fast.

Really? That quickly Dean teasing Cas.

Wait till you feel her mouth. She is too good at sucking dick. Cas shoots to him.

I hear Dean growl next to me and turn to look at him. He sees my questioning glance and smiles at me. He pulls me in for a kiss as Theo sticks a finger in my wet core. I gasp and Dean takes the opportunity to run his tongue over mine. I moan into his mouth. God this feels so good.

I want inside her. Theo links us.

She needs to cum first Dean tells him