Chapter 30

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Cas POV

I rub my mate's back as we look at the drawings the children did for her. They were amazing because it was for her. I could see that their love for her was what made her so emotional. She really would be a great mother. She was so gentle and kind to all the children.

I look at the group of people gathered around watching her and the children. They were smiling and talking about how much the kids loved her and the fact that she just hung their artwork in our home.

I notice Jason eyeing her. The look of devotion and pride on his face did not sit well with me. I look at Dean and he saw it too. What is his deal? I link him and Theo.

I have no clue. I don't like his attachment to her already. It seems to be more than just a warrior's attachment to their Queen. Dean links back.

We will watch him closely. Theo says.

"Let's go out and enjoy the rest of the party." I suggest to my mate. She nods and smiles at me. "Would you like to dance with me?" I ask her and she giggles.

"Yes, I would love that." She says. I take her hand and lead her outside. I go to the DJ table; which she had told me earlier I was the only one that wasn't one of her team to be able to change the song. I pull up a slow song Rest of our Life by Tim Mcgraw. It pumps through the speakers and I love that she smiles at my song choice.

Dean and Theo sit on a chair near by as I lead her to the patio and pull her into my arms. She wraps one arm around my neck while I hold her other hand close to my heart. I sing softly to her and she beams at me. My other hand is on the small of her back and I rub my thumb up and down. I know she loves when we do it.

"So, I take your hand and ask you, 'have you made plans for the rest of your life?'" I sing to her. She nods and smiles at me. I continue to sway us back and forth and move in slow circles.

She starts to sing with me as Faith joins Tim in the song. "There's one thing I should be killing off and giving up. And that's worrying about life. Oh I'll be fine, if one grey hair shows, I'll be fine, if my waist line grows, I'll be fine even if time takes it's toll, we'll stay young for the rest of our lives."

I kiss her hand in mine as she starts the next part of the song with her eyes shining brightly at me full of love. "I've been making plans for children, since I've been looking in your eyes." She sings with so much emotion and I see her eyes fill with tears. I lean my head against hers and I know she can't sing the next part with how emotional she is right now. I can feel it all through the link. She was filled with such a longing to have them with us, but so anxious for it. She felt guilt and love for our future children. Her fingers tangle in my hair and I pull back and kiss her head.

When you are ready we will my baby girl.

I know baby, I just know how much you boys want them and I truly do too. She links back.

We know that. We can feel how much you want one baby. One day we will give you them and you will be the most amazing mother in the world. Until then I am content holding you in my arms and kissing you. I love you so much baby girl. All I care about is that I get to have you for the rest of our lives. I send her and she pulls back and kisses me tenderly. It was honestly one of the best kisses I ever had.

When she pulls back, I can't contain my smile. I loved this woman with my entire being. She was the reason I breathed and she was my happiness.

The next few songs play as we hold each other close and dance. Several other couples dance on the patio, while others chat and drink near by or play lawn games. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran plays and she sings to me and laughs as I twirl her. She was so beautiful under the lights and I loved watching her be so carefree.