Chapter 35

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

I wake up and feel my three handsome mates wrapped around me. I had my hand in Theo's hair and our noses were practically touching. Cas was in his usual spot on top of me nuzzled into my breasts and Dean has his head placed firmly in my neck as his breath tickled my sensitive skin there.

I close my eyes and savor the feeling of happiness at my situation. I had three men who I absolutely loved more than anything cuddled next to me. I knew these men would do anything to make me happy, just like I would do anything to make them happy. I open my eyes and look at Theo's face. The early morning light was just coming in the room and it slightly illuminated his face.

His beautiful lips were slightly open and his face was completely relaxed. His perfect skin looked so soft and there was some stubble on his jaw. His hair was so thick and soft between my fingers. It was like a security blanket. I loved holding his hair.

His eyes flutter open and I see him smile sleepily at me before running his nose against mine and placing a light kiss against my lips. Good morning love. Why are you up? He links me as he places another kiss on my lips.

I smile at him and link back. I just woke up and was looking at how handsome you are. I tell him as I pull him back in for another kiss. He chuckles softly against my lips and I smile into him. Could you help me up? I want to make you guys breakfast.

He pulls back from our kiss and looks at Cas and then back at me. I roll my eyes and I link Cas. Baby, let me up I need the restroom. He lifts his head still half asleep and halfway lifts his body up. I roll towards Theo and he helps pull me from under Cas, who falls back into the bed completely asleep again. I grab my phone from the bedside table, we throw on some clothes and Theo and I make our way to the kitchen. It was still only 5 am so no one was up and moving.

I start us some coffee and Theo sits at the kitchen bar. I pull out my ingredients and start for my Disney cinnamon rolls. Once the coffee is finished, I make it how Theo likes it with one sugar and a very small amount of creamer and bring it over to him. He takes it with a smile and pulls me between his legs as he wraps his arms around my waist. "What are you making for breakfast?" He asks me.

"I am making cinnamon rolls from scratch." I tell him. He smiles at me and kisses me gently. I pull out of his embrace and start making my dough. I get it ready and I knead it and then place it in the bowl and put it in the proofing drawer. I set the timer and see Maria walk in.

She looks surprised and happy to see us. "Majesties, good morning. Are you hungry?"

"Hello Maria, I am making cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I woke up craving them." I tell her a little apologetically.

"My Queen, you can be in your kitchen anytime you want to. I would love to learn how to make these cinnamon rolls." Maria tells me and I smile at her. I hand her the recipe and walk her through what I have done. She nods and listens, after I explain she goes to the fridge and pulls out fruit to cut up.

She works on that as I go and sit next to Theo as the cinnamon rolls are rising in the proofing oven. Theo was on his phone looking at the news and his emails as he drinks his coffee. I sip mine next to him and watch him work. I loved watching him intently read. His brow furrows as he reads and it is so cute.

I didn't even realize I was I smiling like an idiot at him until he looks up at me and says, "What are you grinning at love? See something you like?" I giggle and turn to face him fully. Our legs intertwine and he pulls my stool closer to him.