Chapter 32

Rachel's Thoughts

Boy's Thoughts and telepathic dialogue

"dialogue between characters"

Rachel POV

"So, you see My Queen that the Moon Goddess selects each mated pair. Having three Alpha Kings was unusual but them sharing a mate is even more so." Maximus my tutor explains to me. His old body relaxes back into his chair. He looked to be a hundred years old, but his mind was still very sharp.

"Ok, but if She is selecting mates then how can anyone dispute that without renouncing Her? I thought you said that to be a member of the Council they must be devout to the Moon Goddess. So, they can be pillars of faith to the Supernatural world as well as the Kings." I ask him confused.

He smiles at me, "That My Queen is the question to ask. How can one denounce your mating bond but still be on the council?" He tells me. I look at him and I understand. I know how to combat Marcus and the council. I smile at him and he nods. "You My Queen are far smarter than you let on. Don't play your hand all at once but let Marcus and them know that you will not be messed with." He instructs. I nod and give a big sigh as there is a knock on the door.

"Rachel, the council will be here in 30 minutes." Olivia tells me from the doorway.

I nod and look at Maximus. He stands and holds a hand out for me. I take it and he kisses my hand before bowing. "My Queen, I will see you tomorrow. Have a good night." He tells me and I nod at him.

"Thank you, Maximus, as always I greatly appreciate your help." I tell him. He leaves the room and I look at Olivia. She gives me a small smile and I give a bitter laugh. I was so nervous for the meeting with the council.

"Let's get you changed before they arrive." Olivia tells me as Bree and Blair walk in with clothes for me to change into. I nod and they shut the door so I can change in my office. I pull on the high waisted pants and blouse. It made me look professional and put together. I really was loving having a stylist.

Once finished I walk out and they all smile at me. They fix my hair a little bit before I see my mates walk out of their office. They had on their suits and they looked drop dead gorgeous and regal. I smile brightly at them.

They all grin at me and walk over to me. "Hello beautiful." Dean says as he leans down and kisses my cheek. I blush and smile up at him.

"Hello. How are my favorite boys?" I ask them. Theo steps forward and kisses my lips.

"We are fine, are you ok?" He asks me. I know he can feel my nervousness through the link and I am trying to keep them in check.

"Yes, just nervous." I say.

"It'll be ok baby. We will be there." Cas tells me before kissing my cheek and placing a hand on my lower back. "Let's head to the dining room. It's been set up for the council meeting." They lead me to our formal dining room and he was right. Our table was set with four massive high backed chairs that resemble thrones, while the rest of the regular tables were with their normal chairs.

Cas leads me to a middle throne and has me sit down, Dean sits in the one to my right with Theo on his other side and Cas takes the throne to my left. I look down at the ornately carved wood and was amazed.

"Where did these come from?" I ask curiously as I continue to inspect my throne.

"These are from our old palace. They will be here with us now." Theo explains he gives me a small smile.

"Majesties, the council has arrived and will be escorted in here in a few moments." Brenda tells us from the door. I feel my heart begin to speed up and I try to take a deep breath. Cas reaches over and holds my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze.