1.

Zack P.O.V

"Aunt Raquel, where is the most beautiful princess" I peeked into the kitchen and immediately saw Aunt Raquel baking with an assistant next to her. They turned to me.

"Oh Zack, Ellise is up there, call her and maybe you'll be late" she said while holding an egg. I smiled at her before turning away.

I was in uniform and I was ready to go in school. So dear princess is it over? I knocked on the pink door and the two helpers looked at me wiping some paintings hanging on the wall. I am not new here because I am here almost every day.

"Waiiitttttt!" Shout of inside. I laughed when I heard her run closer and immediately the door opened. The ugliest creature in the world came up to me.

"Heyyy men" she greeted, widening the door open.

"Men your face" I frowned and went to her room.

"I know your empty brain saying again that 'I saw the ugliest creature in the world' .. Say no" she waved in front of me. And that's when I noticed that she was also in uniform.

"No" I tease and she punch me on my shoulder.

"And I'll repeat I'm not ugly I have a boyfriend and he is the most handsome of all" she said while flipping her hair. She was right that she was beautiful, she was white and milky, her eyelashes were long and thick, her pointed nose, and her lips were red. And I'm happier with our height because she's only up to my shoulders. I just really want to tease her ugly.

"Boyfriend, you'll break soon" I laughed at her, she stared at me and took the bag on the bed.

"Your so funny but that won't happen, ugly!" She turned to me and immediately ran out, I chased him down the stairs.

"Ellise watch your steps! What if you fell!" I shout when I saw how fast she was running, she ignored me and just shouted on her Mom's cry.

"Mommy! There's a dog!" She complained and like a child hiding behind Aunt Raquel, she just shook her head.

"Ellise, come in and you might be late in school"  she pushed away, eagerly holding out her hand to her Mother.

"Money"

"I really doubt about your expenses" aunt wiped her hands on the apron before grabbing money from her wallet. I saw five hundred of them.

"Why you gave her 500? She'll just buy junk foods" I protested and Eli immediately looked at me. How cute.

"No mommy do not listen to a dog" she took the money and quickly ran to me and dragged me.

"Bye bye mi iloveyou" she shouted while pulling my hand

"Iloveyou too" I whispered laughing she stared at me

"Aunt said you didn't hear" I recovered, still laughing at her.

"I will tell you to Ralph you are teasing me again" she threatened

"Goo ugly witch I will sue your boyfriend-"

"What!" She asked angrily

"Handsome! Your boyfriend is so handsome. Where is he? Why doesn't he bring you at school?" I turned around.

"Hey Zack Erron Del Real you are not the one who delivered me at school! your driver" she said sarcastically. I smiled teasing her.

"Hey Ellise Anne Endrada! I did not say that I was the one who delivered you" I said seriously pretending

"You just said" she laughed, I blinked and she got into our SUV first.

Laughing I rode and sit beside her Mang Ruben immediately started the vehicle.