11.

Lovely P.O.V

I woke up early. 7 am I asked our driver to drive me.

I was nervous because I'm going to tell them that I saw Ralph with another girl. But I was more nervous about who Aunt Raquel was referring to. I don't know but my heartbeat doesn't want to stop.

I was in the middle of thinking when I saw someone.

"Wait!" I stopped our driver. He brakes quickly. And I turned to the window.

"Why miss" he asked but I ignored. I was watching the one I see entering 7/11.

"I'm here, I'll just text you" I said and immediately went down.

I did not go inside the 7/11 and immediately picked up my phone. Typing message for Zack.

Me:

Wait. I'll just have a look.

He did not reply. I peeked at the two inside. Your a jerk! There were women who entered 7/11 I was surprised to see. But I ignored.

The cellphone rang. Someone is chatting.

Zack:

I'm going to Eli.

I typed.

Me:

Come here to the nearest 7/11 near your Village.

Zack:

Why?

Me:

Just hurry up.

He did not reply. A few more minutes passed. I peeked inside the two again inside the 7/11. When they about to exit, I immediately ran and hid on the other side.

Some walkers look at me. Maybe they think I'm crazy.

I peeked at them and when I saw them on the other side I immediately followed.

They were talking but I could not hear because it was quite far away. Where is Zack!

They're holding hands while laughing.  Fuck you!

I'm following them when suddenly someone grabbed me.

"Hey" I looked at Zack in shock!

I could not speak immediately, I looked at the two walking away and returned to Zack. Zack turned to look at what I was looking at and immediately he raised an eyebrow.

"Fuck that's Ralph!" he said angrily and walked quickly towards them.

"Zack wait!" I stopped. But he was close to them.

"Hey!" Zack shouted. They turned to Zack. Some pedestrians were also stopped.

I can see how Ralph's eyes widened in shock. He let go of the girl's hand. Nervous.

"Z-zack" hed stutters. He looked at me and his nervousness going high. Got you!

The girl on the other hand, looked back at us.

"Zack your face. Your so strength huh" Zack said angrily.

"What's going on Love" the girl asked. YucksLove!

Ralph closes his eyes when he is called Love.

"Zack!" I shouted as he punch Ralph. The girl was stunned.

Ralph sat down touching the edge of his lip. Angry Zack pointed at him.

"The thickness of your face! You have a girlfriend and you're still looking for someone else! If you want to break up with her just tell her not to have a fucking girlfriend twice! You're a fucking jerk!" He kick Ralph.