6.

Zack P.O.V

"Break first" our shouted after two hours of practice.

"Hooo!" We breathe.

Holding my waist as I walked towards the bench. I'm sweating.

"Men. Do you have activity?" Drei asked and sit on the bench.

I took the towel and wiped my face.

"Yes I'll pass now"

"All right, let's go together" he said.

I took bottled water next to my bag. He wiped his hand before taking his activity inside his bag.

"Join me in grade 10 I'm going to Kylie" he whispered as we walked.

I nodded. "Why? Are you going to fight with your little sister again?"

He laughed "No, I have something to say"

" What time is their break time? We might get scolded when we go there"

"No. It's already 3" he said. Okay. I nod.

I saw where the cheer dance practiced. They act fast. My eyes searched for Eli. Then I smile when I see her.

"Your bestfriend" Drei pointed as if I didn't seen.

"Lovely is there too" I teased. He pushed me.

"I know"

I laugh "Why are you pushing me, you want us to be close to them?"

He shook his head "No, I don't want her to have a mistake when she sees me" He said full of confidence.

Their music stopped. They pose like eagles. While someone are air lifts.

"Let's go" I said, he growled.

"ZACCKKKK!"

I turned to the caller. Lovely.

"We are called" I said.

"Just you stupid. She said Zack not Zack and Drei"

I waved. Eli was watching too.

I pulled Drei closer to them.

"Lucy is there too, the one you rejected, Are you still going?" He stopped.

"She's not the one we are going to"

When we got close. "What are you doing here?" Eli asked calmly. Pointing to us. She's wearing a black tshirt and leggings. Earlier she was in uniform. Really crazy.

"Lovely called me, I didn't go to you" I said.

"HA.HA.HA really? Why are you looking at me?" She pointed at my face.

"So feeling"

"Let's go" Drei said. He pushes me away.

I turned to Eli "Dear princess, let's go home together later"

"I don't know if Ralph will pick me up"

"I don't know if  Ralph will pick me up" I murmured. Copying her words.

"Leave!"

Laughing we walked away. I even saw Lucy looking at me. And because I'm  kind I smiled at her.

"Tss" Drei whispered.

Lots of students walking to the cafe. Because it's break time. We finished our break time earlier.

We passed the activity on to Mr. Romualdo. Then go straight to the grade 10 building. Everyone looks at us. Curious why we are here. We are on the 2nd floor and still can't find his little sister.