7.

Zack P.O.V

"We've been coming here for a long time but nothing has changed yet" Eli said. As we sat on the swing eating ice cream.

"Yes, even the one with me there is no change, still ugly"

She look at me sharply. I signed peace.

"I remember, you  fell down before because you can't climb in the slide" I laughed.

"Hmm.. I'm just 7 years old that time"

We fell silent and at the same time watched the children play. The playground is large. Children will not be hurt because the ground floor is grass.

Every time we go here we are always here on the swing sitting. Here at the very end because it is quite high and not within reach of the child. We are happy to be here because we can see the children playing freely, and the trees that provide shade.

This is also where we always go when scolded. Especially me. Every time mommy shouts or scolds me here I go straight and cry. Eli would follow me and tell me fun things.

Cause its 12: 51~

"Hey!" I complain when I hear the song again.

"What's your problem?"

"Your voice is ugly"

"You're just listening stop complaining" she whispered.

"It's nine o'clock" I said.

We stood up. She walks first. Staring behind her. Did she lose weight?

"Hey what are you lookin?" She pointed at me. I shook my head and went with her.

"I'm not looking at you"

"Really?"

Their house will be ahead of us. I kicked her softly before running away.

"I hattteee yoouu!" She shouted as I ran away.

Laughing I entered our house. I check if mommy and daddy's car is there and thank God nothing.

I ate and took a shower. I made sure that my activity was in my bag. I was wearing jersey shorts and a white plain tshirt.

11 and I'm waiting for Eli and I'm wondering why she's in uniform again. Really crazy.

Then we say goodbye to Aunt Raquel. Riding in SUV while Eli was typing. Pouting.

"What happened to you? You look like a duck"

She looked at me badly. "Don't talk to me, my day is getting worse"

I laughed at her "Let me guess .." she turned to me frowning "Ralph?"

She blinked. And throw her phone to inside her bag.

"He said he won't come in. His Daddy is going somewhere, he just sent an excuse letter"

I nodded slowly. I feel something strange. Lately they no longer talk properly. Like cold. I need to know what's happening.

Arriving at school. Eli immediately pulled me over.

"Join me in the comfort room first" she said. I pushed her softly. Laughing.

"I know I'm handsome but I won't hit you" I shook.

She immediately slapped my shoulder.

"You're really rude, of course you are staying outside!" She shouted.

Laughing I escaped her blows.

"Where is Lovely?"

"She'll be late, ordered by Aunt Nicole"