End.

Zack P.O.V

I was standing on the windy playground. There are only a few people today, maybe the children who are playing here are already preparing for tomorrow, because tomorrow is christmas and just now I have the courage to go to here, where the place we have a lot of memories.

I slowly sat on the cradle. The wood used is old but it's durable and it can still carry me. I looked at my new phone that opened because of the alarm. Tears fell on my eyes. It's already 12:51.

"I was there son before she passed away, and what made me cry was when the doctor said.I'm sorry time of death 12:51 pm"

I took a deep breath holding back the tears.

"That's why you like this song" I whispered while the alarm is continuing. When mommy told me everything. I set the alarm at 12:51 pm so that I can always remember her.

"You know I already memorized the song 12:51, didn't you say I will sing this for you.." I looked at the cradle next to where she was always sitting.

"I'm sorry I just got here... I can't do it yet because I only see and remember you"

I stared at the cradle that was slowly catching the wind.

"Zack do you know I'm happy when you're with me because you look like a clown" she laughed.

Tears start to fall in my eyes, on by one. I can hear her laughing. Her laughter. I avoided and looked at the grass where three children were playing.

"Look Zack there is a butterfly" Eli pointed to the grass with the butterfly on the ground.

"I can see"

She lay down and observed the mixture of black and purple butterfly. I stared at her in amazement.

"It's beautiful, I hope I'm beautiful as this"

I wiped away my tears ang look at the slide.

"Let's go up, let's slide Zack- ouch.."

She stumbled because she couldn't climb. Laughing I approached.

"You have a wound" I pointed to her knee.

Everywhere I look, I always see her. From our childhood until high school.

"Ice cream Vendor! Wait up" we chase the ice cream vendor. We gasped as we stopped.

"We look like children" I laughed.

"Tsk don't act ugly, you also want to" we laughed together.

Your cruelty Eli you left me, I wish you are still with me. I really miss all your teasing. Every day I calm myself down because you told me not to cry. I'm sorry if I can't stop, it's your fault why I'm crying.

My phone vibrate. Lovely texted.

Lovely:

We're already here at the cemetery.

I stared at it before replying. Then I clicked on the gallery. I saw my first album named Eli. My eyes are dimming.

Our last picture is in front. When she was in the hospital and we she forced us to attend a sport fest. I quickly scrolled and stopped at our picture when we were kids here on the playground. We don't have teeth  infront but we smile while holding ice cream. My tears flowed but quickly wiped away.

"Stop making me cry Eli" I whispered. I sat there for a few more minutes and examined the adjacent cradle before deciding to leave.

When I'm already far away I looked back.

"Hey hurry up! Come back right away" Eli waved, buying ice cream.

I shook my head and left the place. I will be back. Promise.

Arriving at the cemetery I saw Lovely and Drei in an injan seat in front of Eli's tombstone. I held the flower tightly. I sighed before approaching them.

I stared at the tombstone with Ellise Anne Endrada born February 8 1999 death November 30 2018.

I slowly stepped aside from Lovely. I put the flower on the side. Both candles are lit. They even looked at me before looking to the front again.

"You are late" Lovely commented.

I nodded "Just went somewhere"

"You cried again" she said.

I did not answer.

"Don't be sad, Eli will not be happy" Drei preached. Then Lovely talked.

"Hmm she cheated... When she told me that before she died I would have a boyfriend she was right. Because before the start of the sport fest Drei admitted to me that he like me and of course because I want a boyfriend I answered him"

I nodded. I know. They were still looking at each other.

"My plan is not to tell her and say 'hey I have a boyfriend you don't have'.." She shook her head and smiled "But that day she also disappeared"

I stared at the soluble candle. I feel like tears are dripping.

Why is she always right. Why does she even have to disappear when everything is fine. My family and I are okay and Lovely also has a boyfriend. We also found out that it was not uncle who got pregnant the woman so they were not together now. Aunt Raquel is with uncle Juriel now.

Why does something have to disappear just to make it all happen. Is sacrifice really necessary? But why she? She is very good.

"You are so deceitful Eli. You always say that everything will be fine just trust you. But why don't you trust us" Lovely shed with tears. Drei comforted her.

"Shhhh"

"I miss you so much, you know. Even though you and Zack have known each other for a long time. You are still my best friend you are always there. You even told me not to cry when you are gone but how can I, every time I look around I see you"

It was a long time before we left there. And as I did on the playground I looked back at her again and promised to come back. I will not tire of visiting you. I will not tire of going to you.

"Merry Christmas!" We shouted happily as the dawn broke. It's Christmas.

Lots of food and we also invited aunt Raquel and uncle Juriel to join us. We are the only ones here at home but I am happy.

We were a complete family, my wish to be with them on an occasion was fulfilled. Everything I want is gradually being fulfilled. Thanks Eli.

Lovely and I also did video call.

I could not sleep until noon.

I sat on the bed while looking at the letter given by my dearest friend I smiled. Merry Christmas Eli.

From what happened in my life I learned a lot. Everything that happens has a reason. All problems have solutions. It is difficult and necessary to sacrifice.

I have nothing more to ask for now. I miss Eli and I'm starting to train myself that she's really gone. But I know she is just here.

One thing I learned. When you want and like someone, I'm telling you not to be afraid of rejection, it is better to know what the result of your confession than to be a puzzle in your mind. Yes it is difficult to reject but atleast you said and you did something. You will not only fall in love once but only one person is destined for you.

Learn to wait, Because everything is not rushed. Yes you can hurry but the question is will the result be good? So it is better to wait even longer  atleas you know the result will be good.

We could not tell each other what our really felt. So don't imitate me as a coward and because of cowardice I lost the opportunity to say my true feelings. And really for the rest of my life I will regret it.

Don't think about the rejection and result, think about your feelings.

I looked at my phone as the 12:51 alarm went on. Its already 12:51 pm.

Bye Ugly.