5.

Zack P.O.V

I was happy to go after Eli. I finished all my activities.

Entering our gate i messaged Eli

Me:

Church tomorrow?

She immediately replied.

Dear Princess:

I'll just text you maybe Ralph will invite me.

I sighed, Ralph again. I did not reply.

When I went inside, I dropped my activity on the coffee table. Im about to sit when I heard my mom heels.

I looked at her and as usual she's in corporate attire for work. Holding paper in right hand.

"Where did you go?"

I was wondering if I'll answer or not. I look at her intently.

"Eli" was my only answer. Her right eyebrow rose.

"Who's she?"

I smiled. They really don’t know who's my friends or what. I'm used to it.

"She's my bestfriend" I insisted. She nodded. Look at the coffee table where the activity is.

"How's school?"

"Fine"  I answer.

She look at me. Forcing to say something. I shook.

"Stop pretending that you care about me, its annoying" I said seriously.

"Zack" she rebuked.

"Why mom? Stop asking because you should already know the answer, but who am I? To spend some of your time" I get my activity before I walked pass to her.

Why do I always catch them at home tsk. Entering my room I immediately locked it. As if there is a knock later.

I laid my things on the table. Then I lay on my bed and look at the ceiling.

"When did they care?" I whispered. Then I remembered when I was in grade 2 there was a family event at school.

I am happy to go home to inform them, I chose to report what will happen before I change, jumping while running towards the study room.

"Moommyy Daaddyy" I call while running. I even jumped the door knob to open it.

I was happy to enter and smiled even more when I saw them. Mommy was in front of the laptop while dad was calling someone.

They looked at me but immediately returned to what they were doing.

"Mommy" I happily called and approached.

"Go change your clothes Zack" she said without looking at me.

I pout. Daddy turned around.

"Daddy" I smile.

"Go to your room"

"I have a news, this week we have a family day, come on" I said happily.

But they continue from what they are doing.

I call "Mom" but no response.

"Mom" I repeated.

"I said go change to your room!" She shouted, I sobbed and immediately wiped away the tears forming.

The door opened. With dim eyes I looked at who had opened. My brother Bricks.