3.

Eli P.O.V

"Mommy" I call when I enter the house. She immediately peeked in the kitchen.

"Here baby" she called. I left my bag in the living room.

"Mom, aren't you tired? You always bake here in the kitchen" I asked while pointing her at the counter with ganache in her hands. I even saw a small radio. A singer is singing, I don't not know what that song.

She shook her head. "This is what I want, when you like what you do, you will not get tired" she stroked my hair. I nodded.

"You sweat, go change before eating"

"All right" I kissed her cheeks.

"Marie please get ready for dinner" she called out our maid. I even heard her sing along to the song. I reached for the bag. When I went upstairs I immediately jumped on the bed. I felt my phone vibrate.

Babe:

Sorry babe I left early,  Loveyou.

I smiled sadly.

Me:

It's okay babe. Loveyoutoo

I waited if he'll reply but he didn't. I lay down and put my phone beside me. I grabbed my teddy bear and lifted it into the air. It is brown and size of a 12 year old child.

"You're ugly, you look like who gave you to me" I said laughing and hugged it before getting up. But..

I held my head while closing my eyes, my vision darkened as I suddenly got up. "Shit!" I massaged my sinuses with my left hand toward the bridge nose.

A few minutes before my feeling returned to normal. I sighed heavily. "It's tiring to dance in cheer" I laughed.

After bathing I put on my pajama. I checked my phone for a message but nothing. I throw it to my bed. I went down while combing my hair.

I heard laughter in the kitchen.

"Yes tita" I frowned as I recognized the voice. I slowly peeked. Zack!

Mom looked where I was. "Eli, come here" she called. She's on the counter and puts icing on it. The radio is still playing.

"Dear princess" Zack called happily while sitting comfortably in front of the table.

I pointed to him my comb. "Why are you here again?"

"Eli" mom rebuked. I ignored.

I sat down in front of him. There is tinola and menudo on the table. And the bastard has food on his plate.

"I hope you'll live here" I said rudely. He just laughed.

"If only"

"What n-" I stopped when I heard the singer on the radio. "Shhh" I said.

Scrolling through my cellphone
For the 20th times today
Reading that text you sent me again
Though I memorize it anyway

I sing along

"My favorite song" I said smiling.

"You just heard that" Zack whispered. I ignored and followed the song again.

Cause it's 12:51 And I thought my feelings were gone
But I'm lying on my bed thinking of you again
And the moon shines so bright
But I gotta dry this tears tonight
Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on
Any longer..

"Eli eat first" mom rebuked me again.

I stop and get some rice.

"Hey Zack, download that song" I said while putting a dish in the bowl. He looked up to me.