15.

Zack P.O.V

It's been two hours but Eli is still not awake. With each sound of the clock my heart beats. And now we're still here sitting on the sofa.

I don't want to go to school, I don't want to leave Eli. And we will only practice for the intrams.

"It's ten o'clock you haven't come home yet, you still have to prepare for school" aunt said without looking back. There are no tears but I can still see the pain in her voice.

She's sitting in the chair next to Eli. While we were on the sofa. I shook. "I don't want to leave Eli, aunt"

"Me too, we just do practice at school" Lovely said. She look at her. Frown.

"Practice? What practice?"

Don't tell me Eli didn't say it was our sport fest.

"Ahm Yes, just practice. Eli and me in the cheer dance" Lovely nodded. "You don't know?"

Aunt shook her head and turned to Eli again "You are really stubborn, I said don't get tired.. That's why she always sweats when she comes home"

"Why aunt?" I ask.

"I don't want her to join everything related to sports because.." I heard her little raspy voice. "Her lungs and respiratory are affected, sge gets tired quickly and can cause her to break down"

I stared at Eli's hand. It was only then that I realized why every time I picked her up she was in uniform. I ignored it because she was really crazy but if I only knew, I would not allow her to join.

"She's really stubborn, that's why she's always in uniform when practicing" Lovely's voice broke again.

"Men Zack I'll just say to our coach that you can't practice" I turned to Drei. His eyes are also a bit red.

I nodded "Thank you, sorry, tell coach"

"Amm.. Zack can you watch Eli first?" Aunt stood up. My heart is softening.

I stood up "Yes, no problem"

She smiled and held my hand "Watch her, I'll just take care of her admitting here.. then I'll talk to her dad" she said tearfully looking at Eli. I looked at her too.

"I don't want to leave her but her dad needs to know.." There were tears running down her cheeks "I have nothing so I have to go home first" she wiped her cheek before turning to me. Then I noticed that she was still wearing an apron. And the clothes have traces of blood. Is that Eli's blood?

"I'll take care of her auntie" I said.

I looked back at Lovely and Drei. Both standing. "Lovely, say goodbye to Aunt first, come back later.. you need to go home, maybe your mom is worried and looking for you and you Drei" I said.

They nodded "You?" Lovely asked.

"No one will look for me" I shook. She nodded sadly.

"All right, just text me"

A few more minutes before they left. They even glanced at peacefully sleeping Eli.

When I was alone, I immediately sat down next to her. I sighed heavily. I stared at her face down to her hand with a syringe. I held it gently.

"You are so deceptive, I always tell you when I have a problem, but why didn't you say you were sick" my voice trembled. Tears starting again. I look at her face. "Don't you have t-trust with me? I'm your bestfriend I should be the one who knows your problems. Aunt said you don't want to be treated because there it's nothing can do It's just a waste of money, but Eli... If I only knew it was like this, I would have thickened my face, I would approach my mom, after all they can only give me money"