2.

Zack P.O.V

Saturday and I'm ready to go.

Out of the house I seen my older brother "Where are you going?" he asked scanning my body.

"None of your business" I answered with my cold voice and passed over him.

"Yeah right you know nothing" he said sarcastically. I wrinkled when I looked at him.

"I'm not blabbering on" I said loudly and addressed him neatly. "You don't know anything so shut your mouth"

I turn my back and immediately exit. I breathed heavily to calm myself before walking to Eli's house. It was just close and I was in front of them in less than 5 minutes.

I opened the gate. Someone is watering the plant. I greet them before finally going inside.

"Aunt Raquel" I called but no one answered. "Titaaa" I shouted.

"Auntie aunty your so noisy Zack" Eli complain while coming down. She's wearing a black shirt and black shorts. And I can see her paleness. Pale skin huh.

"Your so white now" I teased.

She blinked "Because I'm beautiful" she bumped me down.

"Bad mood?" I ask. I followed her into the kitchen.

She took bottled water. "Yes my day was ruined because of you" she said and drank.

I laugh "Maybe you forgot you want me to came here"

"It's just a joke, do you believe it" she laughed. Returned the bottle inside.

"Okay then I'll go home" I said and turn around.

"Hey I'm just joking"  she clung to my arm. I looked at her pale hand.

"I used to be your past time" I joked.

"HA.HA.HA" she sarcastically laughed.

"Come on" she pulled.

"Wait, let's say goodbye to Tita first"

"She's not here, she's delivering cake" she said and pulled me again. We said goodbye to the maid before starting to walk to the park. There are some people jogging.

"Have you eaten?" She asked while looking at the road.

"You're making me fall" I tease, She look at me deadly. "I'm just kidding, Yes, yes, dear princess, I ate"

She nodded and pointed, the child carrying by her daddy.

"She's cute. I miss my dad" she pout. I poke her cheeks.

"Ouch"

I laugh "Don't be sad" I said.

"I've noticed you're so moody lately" I laughed while looking at her. She did not answer just looking at the road. "And what are you using? You're getting whiter .. Oh" I put our arm closer. She immediately pulled away.

"Look we are in the playground" she said happily and ran. See the moody. She's angry and sad but now happy.

"Here! Sit here next to me!" She waved as she sat on the swing. I smiled as I approached and sat.

Many people here are mostly children with parents to play. There's jogging people too.

"I joined the cheer dance to not get in class" she said while laughing.

"You'll be more tired because of practice" I said and turned to her.

"Hmm .." she nodded "That's okay, my head hurts in the subjects, and it's just this sem." She moved the cradle lightly.