17.

Zack P.O.V

Eli was still fine in the afternoon but at night.

"Mommmyyy I can't please mom I don't want anymore"

She writhed in pain again. And I did not expect her to vomit blood. Nurses and Doctors were alerted.

It's 9pm and Lovely left earlier. I could not handle my phone properly while talking to her on the other line. Crying and crying.

I was outside in the waiting area. I can't watch Eli.

I feel very useless because I can't do anything. My brother is right, I'm useless. I don't know how to help Eli.

I hope I can take the pain she's feeling right now. She still has many dreams.

"After we study I want to be a flight attendant, then mommy and I will go to different countries. Of course we also have bonding because even if you are ugly, I can do nothing because you are my bestfriend no choice so you are in my plans "

I smiled despite the tears streaming down my eyes. My tears will never end.

10pm when aunt called me inside. Eli was asleep again. Aunt's eyes were almost swollen with tears.

I stared at Eli before lying down on the sofa.

The next day at four o'clock we woke up not because of the alarm but because of Eli.

"Mommyy I can't.."

"I don't want to-"

She's screaming because of so much pain. Shee was holding her head and seemed to be tweaking herself.

She turned to the bed.

"Mommy I can't take it anymore please mom.. I can't take it"

I went out when a doctor came. I really can not do it. I don't want to watch her. I sit in the waiting area and bow there.

What should I do? Even for a moment I want her to go back to the old Eli who always called me ugly, The Eli who always teased me, The Eli who laughed out loud, The Eli who always shouted at me. It wasn't Eli who was screaming because of the pain. I don't like Eli now. Bring Eli back. Please.

My tears flowed early. I can't help it. I want het awake but when she wakes up it harder. No. Do not think Zack.

Aunt and I never slept again. Until lovely arrives with her parents. 7am when they arrived. Carrying fruit.

They were watching Eli as Aunt Raquel approached me.

"Zack go home first" she said softly.

I shook my head "I'm okay aunt, no one will worry about me" I smiled.

"Your maid Kuring I know she's looking for you, and Lovely is here we won't leave Eli"

I shook my head again "It's really okay aunt-"

"Zack, you will also come back here, you'll just change your clothes and show to Kuring.. she is old and maybe something else will happen to her just because she worries about you"

Aunt is right. I don't want to leave Eli but, I also don't want Kuring to worry.

"All right, I'll be right back" I said and stood up. Shee smiled. I was surprised when she hugged me. She tap my shoulders.

"Thank you Zack"

I hugged her back. My heart melt. This is what I want the embrace of mother.

I said goodbye to Lovely before leaving.