8.

Eli P.O.V

Friday, and it's just 1 week until our sports fest. I am happy today because Ralph bring me at home. Lovely is a bit weird because she's rolling her eyes every time she look at Ralph. Since Wednesday she has been like that.

"Cheaters" she says again and again.

"Mom is looking for you come in first" I said smiling. We are in front of our house.

He shook his head "Next time just tell aunt I'm a bit busy" he said and kissed my forehead. "Go inside Love"

I immediately frowned Love? As far as I know Babe is our endearment.

"Love?" I asked in surprise. He blinked.

"Ahh yes because babe is boring, so Love" he explained.

I raise my brow. "Hmm but I prefer the babe"

He nodded lazily "Okay then babe"

I waved as he left.

I sighed. Adjusted my bag back. Look around. Hoping that my most handsome bestfriend will emerge.

"Why I'm looking for him" I entered inside our house.

I saw mommy climbing up the stairs. I was about to call her when I didn't see her talking someone on her phone. Customer?

"Aren't you really going.. Yes what do you want? I'll just tell her?... You'll explain to her because this is your fault!"

I never heard her like this, who is that? Mommy is angry. I checked my phone, no one text.

I pout, why did Zack not text?

I climb upstairs. Master bedroom is closed. A maid came out of there.

I was sweating and tired, as soon as I entered my room I immediately fell on the bed. Thinking.

"Tsk okay" I whispered and typed.

Me:

Hey?

I send to my most HANDSOME BESTFRIEND.

But for a few minutes he still did not reply.

"What happened?"

After bathing, change clothes. I check my phone he replied but no. Just a message from Ralph.

Babe:

Good night.

I replied. Still waiting for someone to message but nothing. I went down to eat dinner. I saw mommy fixing something inside the refrigerator. Good mood. There is music accompanied.

I try to call Zack but he didn't answer. What happened.

So the next day I decided to go to him. Saturday and Its already 9 am. I was even more surprised because he did not go here.

I said goodbye to mommy, saying I'll just go to Zack. She agreed and told to be careful. I was wearing a white tshirt and checkered self belted shorts. I try to call him but still nothing. I peeked into their house. The gate was open so I  enter immediately. I looked at their three-car garage and the SUV. Don't tell me his parents are here. I was nervous peeking inside.

"Don't talk to your mom like that!" I was shocked by the sudden scream.

Its Zack Father. They are all in the living room, including her older brother. Maids are looking.

Zack P.O.V

Friday and I did not go with Eli, because she's with her boyfriend. I got off the SUV and was about to type a message for her when I saw my brother car. He's here. I put down my phone. Walked inside.