4.

Eli P.O.V

"Why do you wear a uniform? You can wear your shirt because you're cheering" she pointed at the clothes. I sighed.

"Because mommy didn't know I joined" I said softly "don't even tell Zack I will be scolded" I added.

"Why did you join? When you are not allowed" she said scolding me.

"It's our last year here, I just want to experience. Besides, we're college next year and we will be busier" I explained. She nodded convincingly.

"But why are you not allowed?"

I blink because the truth is I did not ask to my mom if I'm allowed. Only our maid signs the permit. I am not really allowed when it comes to sports because I get tired quickly.

"I don't know, never min, I just want to experience" I finish the conversation.

She raised an eyebrow. We walked to the faculty. Faculty of Mrs. Cortez teacher in Earth and Life Science is a bit far.

When we arrived we quickly gave up the activity and immediately left. We went to comfort room, I changed and put the uniform inside my bag. Then we walked back.

Turning into the hallway I saw Ralph in the other building down the stairs. What is he doing in the Grade 10 building?

"Ralph" Lovely pointed out. I nodded. We stopped and looked at Ralph. I adjusted the strap of my bag. Going down he seemed surprised to see me. I frowned at him.

"B-babe" he called when he saw me. He walked towards us and hold on the ledge.

"You're here?" I said while pointing to the grade 10 building "You're so early" I smiled. Because all I know is he comes in at twelve.

"Ahh yes Sir Punsalan just ordered me there" he explained pointing the building. "So I'm early"

I nodded convinced. I looked around the building.

"Let's go" he get my attention. I invited Lovely.

"What are you doing here" Ralph asked looking at me and Lovely. We are already walking back.

"We passed the activity to Mrs. Cortez" I replied. He nodded biting his lip.

"Hmm by the way babe I can't bring  you home later, Dad wants to see me later tonight" he said looking at me. I nodded and smiled.

"Okay, just text me"

"Sure, Im here.." he pointed to our building. I nod. Then he kissed my forehead.

"Sweet" Lovely tease.

We are close to colleagues.

I laughed at her. "You don't have a boyfriend?" I ask.

She shook her head. She sit on the grass when we're already at the cheering squad. "Nah"

"Nothing?" I tease and sit beside her. She pushed me.

"Get out of here,  you just have Ralph"

"Haha just kidding" I signed peace.

I looked at our colleagues they're talking, there were some practicing steps. There are more students out there 'cause class haven't started.

I was distracted by the long walk. Some women pointed at them. Zack and his basketball teammates. Maybe they'll going to the gym for practice. Zack teammates pointed a girl looking at him . He shook his head and laugh.

"Ralph did not make it to the team" Lovely whispered, looking at Zack too. I nodded sadly.

"Hmm... I didn't ask why"