10.

Lovely P.O.V

Sunday and here I am bored at home. Earlier I was staring at my phone. Why my friends don't text me.

I lay on my bed. Waiting.

"Lovely" I looked at the closed door. My mom.

I stood up, I was about to open it, but mommy hurried to meet me.

"Hurry up we are going to the hospital" she said quickly. I was also confused.

"Huh why"

"Your Grandmother had a heart attack" she said. She panicked. I was worried.

"Come on, I'm fine wearing this.. how about dad?"

"On the way"

We hurried, worried about Grandma. The hospital where my grandmother was taken was quite far away. We even passed Eli's Village.

1pm we arrived to the private hospital. Lots of people and smell of alcohol. Grandma is in a private room. When we entered, mommy immediately approached her. Dad and my two aunts were already there.

"What did doctor said?" Mommy asked. I approached my grandmother, she's asleep.

"Stable, but she can't go yet" Aunt Felisa replied.

Mom nodded. I stared at my grandmother who was emaciated and her skin was wrinkled. I felt sad. I still don't want to lose my grandmother.

Aunt Felisa and Aunt Rose went home.
Dad fixes the bills and admit grandma here, so I was left in the room, I just stared at grandma.

When they returned, they immediately sent me away because child was not allowed to stay long. I said goodbye before leaving, driver is waiting for me.

Going down to the 2nd floor, I saw a nurse supporting a grandfather, the old man smiled as he walked slowly. I remember my grandfather died 1 year ago. Hmm.. I miss him.

I turn to the right wing. I would have go straightforward if I didn't see Aunt Raquel with a doctor. They turned their backs on me down the stairs. She is in a floral dress and has a small bag. What is Aunt doing here. Because I'm curious, I went back and slowly followed them.

"Getting worse?" The doctor's voice. Worse?

"Yes doc. Lately she vomited everything she ate and this past week she vomited blood again"

Blood? Who are they talking?

"I'm sorry to say but the day is coming.. it's her decision" the doctor said seriously.

Day is coming? What day?

They went down completely, they turned and I continued to follow. There are some more nurses walking.

"The pain reliver can no longer cope the pain. She is fine when someone is there besides her, but when we are only left.. She screaming because of pain"

She?? Who?

I never heard them again because they entered a room. What? Who are they talking about?? her?

I waited for Aunt Raquel to come out. Some passers-by are already looking at me. 10 minutes before Aunt came out. I hid. I looked to see if she was far away. When I confirmed, I complied, In the back she passed, exiting.

I followed her all the way out of the parking lot. I hide as she turns around. I sighed before peeking again. She was getting in the car. Her car was not tinted so I saw how she headed to the steering wheel. Her shoulders are shaking. Why?

A few minutes she bent down before adjusting, I saw her wiping her eyes. She's crying. Why? Then she get her phone.

She was talking to someone on her phone and I immediately frowned when I saw her smiling while talking to whoever was on the other line. Weird. After. She straightened up and wiped her face again. Car started and I immediately hid. When I felt she's gone, I just went out of hiding. I hit myself.