13.

Eli P.O.V

It hurts so much. And who would have thought that Ralph would leave me just because I did not give him what he wanted.

It's hard to move on, It's hard to forget but you can't fix yourself if you force it on other people.

I remember him calling me witg wrong endearment. Love.

I had a suspicion but I ignored it. I let him. But I did not expect, he would just say a few words and were done.

We did not talk properly. I also didn't see him before, maybe he didn't come in school because of a bruise on his face.

We broke up in pain but I tried to calm myself down. I try to be mature and smile. I don't want anyone to worry about me.

I was nervous when Drei asked. I'm sure he was the one I saw peeking at me behind the comfort room, and that I confirmed with his stares earlier. I'm nervous, what if he told Zack or Lovely.

Going home. I texted Zack first. I walked inside our house.

"Cause it's 12:51 and I-" I stopped singing when I heard mommy.

"What do you want me to do.... Looking for you?.. Yes!" She shouted. I slowly peeked into the kitchen. Mommy turned her back while someone was talking on the cellphone. "You said work!.... What to say.. Yes when she finds out that you are not working there!"

I held my head as the pain passed again.

"What! Are you really not going home?!" Mom's voice trembled. Who is she talking to? "What Juriel? You can't leave that woman! Your mistress!"

I'm like a deaf to hear Daddy's name. I can't process what Mommy says. My whole body turned cold. Woman? Daddy has a mistress.

Tears welled up in the corners of my eyes. "Mom" I cried. She stopped and slowly turned, I see the shock in her eyes. She puts down her phone.

"Eli" she called softly. He walked closer and I step backward.

"What did you say?" My voice trembled. At the same time, there's like a needle piercing my brain.

"What? Nothing Eli" she faked a smile.

I stepped back "No mommy.." I shook my head "Dad has a mistress? Another woman? Family?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

She stopped, shaking "No. N-no Eli"

"No! Mommy! I heard Dad has another wiman!" I shouted. As my head start to hurt again. There is some flesh throbbing inside.

"Answer me mom!"

Her tears flowed and nod.

I shook as tears continued to flow. All the maids came out.

"Eli. Let me explain"

"N-no" my voice cracked. I immediately ran upstairs to my room. I heard her call. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I leaned against the door and sat down weakly. I threw my bag.

That's why he's not coming home. That's why he never greeted me even once. Because he has another woman.

I remember hearing mom screaming on her phone. Dad!

No one loves me. Ralph break with me a while ago and now I find out that my Dad has a woman and it's not a job he's doing! I love my Dad so much and I can't believe he has another family.

I cried. Mom knocked from outside.

"Elu"

I shuddered, sobbing. "M-mommy why are they all leaving me" I said softly.