14.

Zack P.O.V

Coach instructed me to arrange the seat plan as well as cheer dances. We stay long and coach invite me to eat and we have fun a bit with his two friends.

I texted Arman to fetch Eli. 7 pm when I got home and my phone is dead bat.

I lay on my bed after taking a bath. I remember my phone that I broke. Hayss I have many memories there.

I sat on the bed. I noticed Eli's picture on top of my small cabinet. I picked it up and slowly smiled. This is her filthy filth, I will show it to her tomorrow.

I was in the middle of staring at the picture when my heart suddenly pounded. My chest is pounding. What the... Eli.

I stood up and picked up my phone. I texted her even though I'm charging.

Me:

Are you at home?

I stared for a few minutes but there was no reply. Calm yourself Zack.

I'm just going to see her tomorrow. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. There's something pushing me to pick up my phone. Shit! What the heck.

The next day I woke up at 7:30. My body hurts so much. Lack of sleep. I washed and brushed. I picked up my phone then go down.

"Kuring?" I look at in the kitchen.

"Zack" I was shocked by her call. Coming from outside. I smiled at her.

"Kuring-"

"Eli was in the hospital last night" she said hurriedly.

I can't process what she said. I am like deaf. What? My smile gone and my lips trembled.

"W-what?"

She shook her head sadly "Eli is in the hospital, Arman tell me"

My heart is trembling and pounded in my chest. My hand is cold. I try to calm my self but I can't. I don't know what to do.

When Kuring said which hospital I immediately called Arman. My hand trembled as I tried to called Eli.

"Eli"I murmured, tears fall from my eyes. Why am I crying? no... maybe her stomach just hurts so she went to the hospital.

"Yes that's right" I whispered. I don't want to over think but I'm thinking!

No one's answering. I try to call aunt but nothing. I got even more nervous. I really should bring her home last night. Damn this is my fault.

I can't breathe properly. There is a blockage in my throat. I try to call Lovely but cannot be reach! Damn answer my call. I text her. And told which hospital.

"Arman is it still far?" I ask. He looked in the rear view mirror.

"Pretty close"

I'm nervous. I feel the drive is so slow. I called Drei. And thanks God he answered.

"Zack" he answered.

I can't answer. My throat is blocked.

"Zack"

I closed my eyes "Drei please tell Lovely E-Eli is in the h-hospital" my voice almost trembled.

"What?" He asked in shock. I heard him get up somewhere.

"Hurry Drei.. I'll text you where"

"Ok Zack"

When I turned off the call. I thought of Eli again. I'm just with her yesterday. Did she break down because of what Ralph had done to her. Tsk.