Chapter II

Ellie's pov:

I look behind me to see this guy come out from the bushes.

I turn my head back around and ran into another guy in front of me. It was the one I ran into earlier at school.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing alone on a path like this?" He asked me with a smirk.

Doesn't he remember me? I tried to back up but I just bumped into the guy behind me.

"I don't have money, please leave me alone.." I said dropping my backpack.

"Oh we don't want your money babygirl." The guy in the front said.

I tried to run but one of them wrapped their arms around my stomach and held me close, and the other grabbed my legs.

"NO! STOP!" I screamed.

I kicked the guy holding me in the balls, I think, because he dropped me and knelt down to the ground.

"Your quite feisty aren't ya?" One of them said.

I tried to run, but I of course managed to trip over something and I fell on my face.

This is not a time to be clumsy!

The guy got on top of me and started choking me. I tried to get away but I couldn't.

I can't breathe!

"Stop, your killing her!"

"No I'm not."

My vision got pretty blurry. That's when I passed out.

30 minutes later

I woke up tied to a metal bed frame with duct tape covering my mouth.

I was in a small shed looking thing, with the bed, a couch, and a chair in the corner.

I'm so scared... What is happening?

I started to tug at the rope around my wrists. The bed wasn't stable so it began to rock against the wall, causing it to make a loud banging sound. I guess they heard the sound, because they opened the door, and entered the shed.

"You better quit it." The familiar looking one said to me. He scanned my figure with his piercing eyes.

"Please don't hurt me." I tried to say, although it only came out in a mumble because of the tape sealing my mouth shut.

"What was that?" He asked.

He walked up to me and started unbuttoning my blouse. He dragged his finger down my cleavage and watched me curiously as I squirmed around.

"Dalton, you should go get her backpack." The guy standing said.

"Who made you boss?" Dalton said.

Dalton is his name..

"Someone could find it and go look for her." The other guy said.

Dalton sighed. "Don't worry, I'm not done with you." He said with a smirk. He walked out of the shed, slamming the door shut behind him.