Chapter XI

Ellie's pov:

I flipped the toilet seat up and started to throw up. There was a sudden nock on the door.

"Ellie, can I come in?" Jason asked.

"I-I don't know.." I said in a shaky voice.

He tried to open the door anyway but it didn't budge since I locked it. "Please, I just want to talk about it?" He asked once more. I walked up to the door, hesitant to open it. "I'm sorry."

I stepped away from the door and turned the faucet to the bath on. I put a drain plug at the bottom. I poured some soap into the running water turning it into a bubble bath. As the water started to fill up the bathtub I undressed myself. I looked at my body in the mirror, I could feel all of my insecurities flooding my thoughts. Why is it so hard to just love myself?

I quietly unlocked the door and quickly got in the bathtub. I could feel myself relax as soon as the water engulfed me from the chest down. I dunked my head underwater. The sound of nothing has never been so peaceful before. Before I knew it, I was abruptly yanked out of the water by Jason.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled.

"I was just tak-"

"Were you trying to drown yourself or something?" He asked, interrupting me.

"What? No, I was simply taking a peaceful bath until my peace was disturbed." I say, looking at him and soon rolling my eyes.

He grabbed my chin and said, "Don't talk to me that way."

"I was just telling you the truth." I said, pulling away. I grabbed a handful of bubbles and blew them in Jason's face. I giggled as he wiped the bubbles off his face.

"I'll be outside if you need me."

"Wait no, come back, I'm sorry.. Do you wanna take a shower with me?" I ask, removing the drain plug from the bathtub.

"I don't think- I- um.." He stuttered.

I stood up while he was talking. My body was covered with bubbles but he could still see the outline of my boobs and my curves. I started to turn around slowly. I looked back at him and noticed his hard member. It's slowly growing in his pants. I purposely bent over allowing him to see my pussy.

"We can't do this Ellie.. I don't want to hurt you, especially now."

"Are you telling me you won't fuck me anymore because I might pregnant?" I whined, standing back up straight. The bath water was completely drained now.

"Yes, that is what I'm saying." He said looking away from me. I got out of the tub and stood in front of him. He still refused to look at me.

"Look at me Jason. Look me in the eyes and tell me you won't fuck me anymore." I demanded.

"Tell me that you won't put your hands all over my body anymore.. Tell me that you won't fuck me until I'm shaking, anymore." I whisper in his ear. My body was touching his, I could feel his cock. I want it deep inside of me again.

"You know I can't resist you, especially when you tempt me like this. You're such a naughty girl." He says, finally looking at me.

I stepped back a little and started to rub his dick through his pants. He looked down at me and pulled my hair back. He leaned in close and whispered, "Don't make me fuck your tight little cunt hard."

"Don't threaten me and just fuck me already!" I exclaimed.

He bent me over the sink and slapped my ass. I whimpered, making him only hit me harder then before. "You really think you can just talk back without a punishment?"