Chapter X

Sarah's pov:

I just got upstairs to inspect the loud banging sound against one of the walls. I couldn't hear it anymore, I just had a feeling to go into my room though. I should check on El anyway.

I open the door to see Ellie covering herself with my sheet and Jason pacing, without any clothes on, gross.

I quickly turn around and say, "What the hell happened in here?!"

"Um.. We may have just had sex in your bed, Sarah." Ellie said.

"What?!"

Ellie tossed Jason his boxers and jeans to him. He put them on. He grabbed a vase and threw it at the wall, glass shattering every where. I turned around and walked over to him.

Anger issues much?

"Why did you do that?! Why are you pacing?"

"I did something bad.. I don't know if it can be fixed." Jason said sitting down in my desk chair, his hand was shaking.

"Well um, can you elaborate?"

"I nutted.. In her." He whispered.

"I'm sorry, you what?!"

"You fucking heard me!" He yelled, slamming his fist down on my desk.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?!" Ellie yelled at us.

I just stood there. I didn't know what to say.

"Well?" She asked again.

I sat down next to her. "It's going to be okay Ellie." I say softly.

"Tell me what happened, please?"

I looked over at Jason, he nodded and looked away again.

"He may have, um.. he may have came inside of you." I said. She started blushing.

"Yeah I know that, but why is that such a big deal- Oh.. shit." She said, looking at Jason.

"I'll uh, give you some space while I figure out a plan or something." I said, getting up and leaving my room.

Ellie's pov:

I sat there for a minute or two, feeling really embarrassed. I later stood up and walked in front of her mirror, butt naked. I felt good, I felt happy. I turned to the side a little and held my stomach as if I was a couple months pregnant or something. Jason looked at me.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"I wouldn't mind being pregnant."

He got up from the chair and stood behind me.

"I'm sorry. I know I hurt you Ellie."

"It's fine, okay? I know you didn't mean to."

"Yes I did." He shoved me up against a wall, knocking a painting down. "You need to stay away from me, because I'm afraid that I can't stay away from you." He said, slowly getting down on his knees.

He started to lick my pussy. I was still a bit sensitive from earlier. I bit my lip hard and held his head, only making him suck my clit harder. "Oh my!" I said, moaning loudly.

I hear someone coming up the stairs, "Jason, stop, someone's coming!" I whispered.

He didn't move though, I started to cum right when Sarah walked in.

"Oh my god, I'm not gone what like 15 minutes and you two are already fucking each other?!" She yelled at us, while shielding her eyes with her hands. "The only reason you're getting away with this is because my parents are out of town right now."

"My bad, I just couldn't help myself." Jason said to Sarah. I blushed, putting on my sweats and the tank top.

I hung the painting back up on the wall.

"I'm dressed, Sarah. Sorry." I say.

I sat down carefully on the bed and she sat down besides me. I look at her and then at Jason. How the hell did we get here.

"Um, so I looked up stuff and there is an early pregnancy test that you can take but you have to wait a few days before you can get any results." She told me.

"Oh okay, that's good." I said, looking down.

Jason's phone starts to ring.

"Sorry, I gotta take this." He says, waking out of the room.

"What is he, a business man or something?" Sarah said, laughing.

I shook my head, smiling.

When he left the room completely she asked, "Ellie, why are you letting him hurt you?"

"What do you mean?" I say, looking away.

"He raped you, and now your just.."

"Now I'm just a slut? Is that it?"

"I was going to say, now your just falling for him. He's not good for you El." She says, with a concerned tone of voice.

"You don't think I know that?"

Jason walks back in and stares at us. "Was I interrupting something?" He asked.

"No, you weren't." I say.

"I think I'm going to be sick." I say. I quickly get up and rush into the bathroom, locking the behind me.

I know this is a short one, but more updates are coming soon! :)

787 words 😌