Chapter XVII

Jason's pov:

"Jason, please I-"

"I don't want to hear it." I say cutting her off. "After the shit you pulled back there, you should know you won't be able to walk tomorrow after I'm done with you."

She begins to cry. I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen, which is directly on the right when you first step through the door. I open my liquor cabinet and pour myself a glass of bourbon. I take a sip and sigh deeply.

My work is cut out for me today.

"I gave you an order. Are you going to disobey me again? That'll earn you an extra 10 with the belt." I say sternly, setting my glass down on the counter.

"N-no.. I'm sorry, sir." She says between sobs.

"Strip and get down on your knees." I repeated.

She hesitates then she proceeds to slowly take off her dress. I walk up to her and take it from her. She stopped crying. I stare at her perfect little body as she kneels onto the ground in front of me. I walk around her and take out the hair tie that was once holding her long locks in a ponytail.

I desire her.

"Stay there, I have to get something." I say, beginning to head to my room. My room is to the left of the front door. I unlock a case full of my sex toy collection. I take with me an o-ring gag and nipple clamps that attach to a collar by a chain. I exit my room with the selected items. Ellie looks at me and then at the things in my hands. Her eyes widen. "Look down." I order. She looks down quickly. I set them down on the kitchen counter. "If you have any questions or requests. Now is the time to speak up."

"Can I please have some water?" She asks quietly, her voice quivered a little.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I walked back over to her and handed her the bottle. She downed the whole thing before giving it back to me. I was kinda surprised. I threw it in the trash can.

I then grabbed the gag from off the counter. I bent down in front of her and lifted her chin up. "Open your mouth." When she opened her mouth, I put the ring practically in her mouth and pulled the leather straps back behind her head and tightened it. I smiled at the sight of Ellie in a gag. Her mouth looks ready to fill. Then I put the choker around her neck. I attached the chain to the bottom ring on the choker. It split into two separate chains right below her collarbone. I attached the right clamp right onto her sensitive nipple. I watched as she squirmed and squealed. I let the left clamp chomp down on her left nipple as well. Saliva started to drip out of her mouth down onto her tits. I was curious to see if she was also dripping somewhere else. I stick my cold fingers between her legs making her jump. Sure enough, I was right.

"What a wet little mess you are." I say, pulling my fingers away from her pussy. I stick my fingers into her mouth making her lick herself off of them. I take them out and rub her tits with my wet fingers. I pull the right clamp towards me and let go letting it snap back. She squeezed her eyes shut and let out a loud moan. A tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped it.

"You are being such a good little slut so far."

I stand up and take off my shirt. Then I unzip my jeans. I pull down my pants, along with my boxers. My hard member sways in front of her face. I slap her with it a few times. I then push it into her mouth threw the hole. It just about fits. I start to push it in and out of her mouth, fucking her gorgeous face. I push her head back so the clamps pull on her nipples. She moans while she slobbers on my cock. I grab the back of her head and begin to force her to deep throat my thick cock. She chokes on it again and again. I finally pull out of her mouth. I shove my balls in her mouth. She sucks on each one like she's going to devour them. I slam my dick back in her mouth and shoot my hot cum down the back of her throat. I pull out a bit more and ooze out more cum onto her tongue. A little bit drips out onto her tits and she swallows the rest. I pull the chain making her whimper. She's enjoying this, but that is quickly about to change. I pull up my pants. I take off the gag and set it back on the counter. I grab my glass of bourbon and walk over to one of the chairs in the living room. She's looking directly towards me across the room.