20

IMPORTANT

HEYHEY so a huge chunk of the story is missing and is SUPER important to the story line kind of well anyways if you go to chapter 19, there is a extra scene just added to the beginning which will clear a lot of things up!!!! So yes please read that part to avoid confusion THANK YOU

June 21 2020

Now ON WITH THE CHAPTER

I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me

-Beomgyu POV-

My bag strap spilts and all my text books fall onto the ground around my feet "Shit"

I kneel down a and start picking up my books. Somebody kneels down too to help. I look up to tell them to fuck off but see it's Soobin.

He wore a gray hoodie with his dark hair falling flat across his forehead. He looked like an angel from the angle I was looking at him.

So does that make me the devil?

"What are you doing?" I lift a brow.

"I just got out of class, what about you?" I ask rhetorically.

He's holding most of my books when we stand up right again.

I refrain from facepalming myself, but wouldn't be able to anyways because of the books I'm holding.

"I'm waiting for my next class, I only have two classes today but they're both an hour apart. I fucking hate college." I start walking and he follows me like I assumed he would.

"Dude my schedules the same! I think they want us to use that hour to study or something" he shrugs his shoulders.

We were outside now, walking along the strip of concrete aligned by large trees with orange and red leaves.

It felt kind of awkward, I'm still not used to him being nice to me, although it's not a feeling I hate.

"Do you have a ride after class?" He asks me

"I call my brother to pick me up"

"Well, can I take you home today?" Aw, he asked so sweet, how could I refuse?

I put on a pretty smile "Okay" It was so easy to make him blush. I find some kind of pride in how I effect him. Even when he acted like he hated me, his face and body language said different.

"Okay, meet back here after your class"

"Gotcha" I blow a kiss and go off to my next class.

...

After what seemed like forever, my class finally ended.

I was speeding to where Soobin told me to meet him. Okay I might have been a little excited.

I take out my phone and open my phone camera, while I walk I fix my hair and wip off smudges of mascara under my eyes.

"Hey" someone steps in front of me. I sigh obnoxiously as I drop my arms to my side.

The guy who is standing in front of me right now... I know him... but I can't remember him.

I check out his face real quick to see if anything about him is memorable. My eyes landed on his slit eyebrow and it all clicked together.

"Hongjoong? Why are you here?" I step back cautiously.

"My uncle works here and asked me to bring him something and I happened to see you! What are you doing?" Ugh he wants to talk.