• Chapter Eleven •

Eventually, Bucky had came to but only to find that his metal arm was clamped down with an industrial vice. He took in his surroundings, noting to himself that he was in an abandoned warehouse.

"Hey Cap!" Sam called out to the blonde male as he eyed Bucky suspiciously.

Steve made his way over from his position at the window, joining the para-rescue as they stared at the dark haired super soldier.

"Steve.." Bucky said softly causing the Captain to narrow his eyes slightly.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" He asked.

"Your Mom's name was Sarah." The soldier replied. "You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." He added as a small smile formed across his face.

Steve's mouth tugged as a smile of his own etched its way onto his face. "Can't read that in a museum." He said which caused Sam to look at the blonde in shock.

"Just like that, we're supposed to be cool?" The para-rescue questioned with an arched eyebrow.

"What did I do?" Bucky asked, praying that he hadn't hurt anyone, Azar especially. He'd never forgive himself if he harmed her, Winter Soldier or not.

"Enough." Steve replied.

"Oh, God.." Bucky dropped his head in regret. Steve's answer was confirmation enough that he had hurt people, his Azar. "I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words."

"Who was he?" Steve asked.

"I don't know." The dark haired super soldier answered.

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup. The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than 'I don't know.'" Steve replied.

Bucky frowned to himself. "He wanted to know about Siberia." He responded. "Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where."

"Why would he need to know that?" Steve questioned as Bucky looked at the two men.

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier."

1991

1991

Bucky rode alongside a car, somehow causing it to crash. Circling back, he pulled up beside the car and got off of his motorcycle before approaching the trunk of the vehicle.

After yanking it open and breaking the lock, he opened the metal case that was inside which contained five clear drip bags that were filled with bright blue fluid.

Upon returning to the base after completing his mission, this liquid was then given to four young men and a woman. One of the men had become violent that he was dragged into a cell by the guards.

Over the next couple of days, Karpov, the head of the Hydra at the time, sat at a desk in the corridor, taking down notes as he listened to the screams of the super soldier.