• Chapter Twelve •

"Are you kidding me?"

Azar looked at Tony who had young boy standing beside him. She assessed the dark haired boy, he had to be at least in his mid to late teens. "Tony, this is your plan? Your plan is a kid."

"A kid with amazing abilities." Tony corrected.

"Tony, seriously. Please tell me that your plan is not bringing a kid into this." The brunette groaned as she closed her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Uh, Mr Stark, who's the pretty lady?" The teen asked as he stared at Azar as if she was the most beautiful thing to walk the Earth. Well besides Liz Allan.

Azar opened eyes to look at the boy. "Too old for you, dude." She said.

"You don't stand a chance." Tony whispered into his ear before patting his shoulder. "Peter, meet Azar Danvers. Azar, meet Peter Parker."

"Even her name is pretty." The teen, now known as Peter, voiced causing

Azar to turn her attention to him again. "Again, dude, too old for you."

The youngest of the Danvers twins let out a heavy sigh and pursed her lips, narrowing her eyes slightly at her friend. "You're really going through with this aren't you?" She stated.

"Trust me, you'll thank me when you can see what this kid can do." The billionaire replied smugly which caused the brunette to scowl at him.

"If I get arrested for child kidnapping, Stark, so help me--"

"Uh-uh," Tony waved his finger. "There are children present."

Peter looked between the two adults before settling his gaze on the youngest Danvers twin "My Aunt knows that I'm with Mr Stark." He added.

"Gee, how kind of you, T." Azar rolled her eyes at the playboy, sarcasm clearly evident in her voice.

She sighed heavily, running her fingers through her hair. "Well since you are set on using a child, no offense," She threw a quick glance at Peter. "T'Challa is in."

"He can find Barnes?" Tony asked.

"Said his resources were considerable." Azar replied, still uneasy about the whole situation regarding Bucky.

A part of her felt like she was betraying her lover while the other told her that bringing him in was the right thing to do, especially after the fiasco at the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre.

"But Nat knows someone who does."

Pulling up under an overapss, Steve got out of an old beat up Beetle and walked over to Artemis who leaned against a black Audi

The brunette smirked slightly at her lover. "Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car." She said in amusement.