Chapter 3~

Chapter 3:

"Aw shit!" Luke exclaims as he tries to catch a fish with a net he made.

It's quite a funny sight, seeing Luke cursing angrily as he tries to catch a fish with his shitty net made of leaves.

I told Luke I have a "stomach ache" so I'm just tanning in the sun and watching him get our food.

That makes me sound really lazy, but hey whatever. Anyway, I'd totally be the submissive one if me and Luke were in a relationship. Therefore, I can act weak and incapable of looking after myself. Not saying submissive people are like that, I'm just like that because I'm lazy as fuck.

Suddenly I hear water splashing and Luke yelling. "I caught one! I caught a fish!"

I chuckle a little at his behavior, but when he turns to me and gives me a proud little grin I can't help but find it adorable. It's like I'm his dad and he just won an award.

And shit now I'm thinking about daddy kink.

I try to erase those thoughts from my mind, and instead walk over to where Luke is standing with his fishing net.

"Can I see it?" I ask Luke.

"Yes!" He exclaims, opening the net.

When I look inside the net I'm extremely disappointed. Actually disappointed is an understatement. "What the fuck is that?" I ask picking a stick up from the ground and poking the fish. I don't know why it's in an exotic ocean it looks like a tiny grey goldfish.

"It looked way bigger when I caught that!" Luke says in defense.

I laugh and say "sure."

Luke pouts, and then I say "there is not even gonna be enough meat on there for us to eat!"

"Fine! Let's go eat berries or something!" Luke says.

"Well we have to go into the forest and find them first..." I say.

"Okay, bitch, let's go," Luke says, and with a sudden spurt of energy he walks over to the forest.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" I yell to Luke.

"Yes. You're my bitch, now hurry up!" Luke orders.

"Fine," I say with a sigh, and run to catch up to Luke.

We walk through the forest, and all we can find are poisonous looking berries.

"This is stupid," Luke whines.

"Well unless you want to eat a goldfish for dinner I don't think it's that stupid," I snap back.

"Bananas!" Luke exclaims, pointing up a tree.

"Yes, Luke, bananas, but how do we get them down?"

"You're gonna climb the tree!" Luke says, grinning ear to ear.

"Hell no! I'll fall and break my neck!"

"It's only a few meters up, unless you want to eat a goldfish for dinner you better climb up that tree and get the bananas." Luke says, cheekily.

"Why don't you get them?" I ask.

"Cause you are quite muscular so you can hold on better."

"I guess so," I say, blushing at what Luke said.

And then upon deciding to mess with Luke since he doesn't have to climb a tree I say "I'm gonna take off my shirt, in case I get hot."

And then, slowly, I pull the shirt up and over my head, and I see Luke look over my body.