Chenle

Cute

Chenle was so cute, that's it. He was cute when he walked, he was cute when he talked, he was especially cute when he laughed. It made me want to pinch his cute cheeks.

"Y/n, stop! I am not cute!" Chenle protested, trying to wriggle away from me. I was cornering him to give him a bear hug.

"You're even cute when you're mad," I cooed, and his bitter face turned even more sour if that was possible. He gave up resisting, and I wrapped my arms around him, squeezing him tightly. Chenle smelled somewhat like apples, a sweet apple-y scent.

"You smell nice," I told him, my head nested into his neck. Chenle wrapped his arms around me, and I felt him grin.

"And cute."

"Okay, that's enough." He pushed me away and stomped over to the couch. I couldn't help the aww that escaped my lips at the sight. I was in a sort of lovey-dovey mood today, and he would have to be subjected to it.

I waddled my way over to him and plopped down beside him. Chenle was resting his head back on the top of the couch, slumped over lazily.

"What's so wrong with being cute? I'm cute but you don't see me complaining about it," I pointed out.

Chenle sighed and sat up, pulling me over to sit on his lap. "Yes, y/n, you are cute." He booped my nose, and I knitted my brows.

"But for guys it's different." He ran a hand through his hair irritably. "I want you to think of me as your manly, attractive, hunky boyfriend, not your cute boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes and nestled closer into his chest. "Why can't you be both? To me you're cute and manly, or whatever. Tch, male fragility."

Chenle laughed, and I felt it reverberate through his chest as I snuggled in closer and closed my eyes. I felt a warm kiss on my forehead and sighed in contentment.

"I guess for you, I could be both."