1

KIA
Hello my name is Kia but you know that. I'm 19 just moved out my parents house and quit my job and now I'm trying to look for a artist to manage.

I started driving in my car and I hear "Cause the boys in the hood are always hard come talkin that trash and we'll pull ya card. Knowin nothin in life but to be legit. Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said shit" and my head started bumping. "That was a new hit record by a new group called N.W.A" in my head I was like what does that mean.

EAZY
Our new song is a hit and when I went to go get another box of records so we can get them in store. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and it's this girl and she fine too. " Hello my name is Kia Johnson and I would like to talk about your group". "Ummm sure" I said as she leads me to her house. But I was 12 minutes away from the store but I didn't care. "So I brought you here to say I would like to be your manager" she said. "Who have you worked for" I asked and she said no one but every manager needs a start. "I mean we might go big and I don't need some one fuckin it up". "No I would never mess with someone's money" so I said yes she could be and looks like we have a manager.

KIA
He said yes and I filled out I mean I have a group to manage but now I just need to book them somewhere.

I have them booked at a place called skateland and I will be at 7:00 and now I can go over to my boyfriends house. But I need to call Eric and tell him it's tonight

I knock at the door and no answer. So I knock again and some girl answers. "Bitch who the fuck are you" I said with a big attitude. She come back with "And who the fuck are you" and then Jayden comes to the door half naked with boxers on. "So you gone cheat on me" I said trying not to slap he and then he just try's to hug me. "Get back why fucking with another girl" he just try's to hug me again. I pushed him out the way and started to punch the girl in her face and stomach and she coughed up blood then I pushed him against the wall "Don't ever talk to me again" then I slammed the door and I speed off.

I get to skateland before the guys can I I wait in the crowd and they preform and earlier I call my friend to call her cousins dad friend who owns a company and walks over to me and starts talking about how he will help them and let them use a studio all this shit I didn't listen to. After the show I introduce he to them "Hey guys this is Bryan he owns Priority Records. O and I'm your new manager" they all say ok and talk to him I didn't listen and the he left and they all just stared at me. "Hello I can look to" I say with a little attitude and put my head down siting on the side of the skating rink. "What's wrong" Eric asked "Nothing I'm just not in the mood" I say. "Why" Dre asked me and I said how my boyfriend just cheat and beat that bitch up. "Dang girl I would not play with you" Yella said "I have been to juvie for attempted murder" I said "Why" Cube asked "This girl was messin with me for my whole school year and I shot he in the ear" I said walking away. I am tried.