2

I woke up with the worst headache and now that I don't have a man I'm just mad all the time. Then I remembered I have to meet the guys at the studio Bryan said we could work at. I have migraine medicine cause when I was younger my doctor said I have something that will make me migraines at random times so I just take a pill and get in the shower. I look over at my clock and I have been in the shower for 18 minutes so I get out and get dressed in a dark blue crop top and jean shorts cause it hot outside with sandals and left my house and 19 minutes later here we are.

I walk in to them just hanging out and Dre play with the thing. "Hello boys" I say in a tried voice. "What is wrong with chu" Yella asked "Just tried"I say as I sit down on a spinning chair. The whole time Yella's not in the studio he is staring at me so I just look at who's ever in the booth then Dres brother comes in a tells him something and he got up and left. I started spinning in the chair the cube stoped me. "Why the fuck you stop me" I ask him "Cause I wanted to" he said and I just look at him with the death stare until we heard yell out side then we all go outside. " Want happened Dre" I asked conserved and he said his baby mama takin the kid away from him then a cop car pulled up. "You boys lost" the officer asked and I stepped back and the officer told all of them to get on the ground and I asked "What's going on" like if I had just walked out. "Ma'am we are just checking these bangers" he said and he shocked me "Well their not bangers their artist" I say then he said "Artist" all confused. "Yes artist"

"What kind of artist" he asked. "Rappers" I say. "Rap is not an art and who are you" the cop asked and I just said "I'm their manager sir" he looked at me and said to my face "Well the look like bangers" I was in shock of what he said I mean. "You can't arrest people cause their black we have basic human rights" I said with an attitude. He told me to step back so I did but I told them to get up and Eric got up but the pushed him back down. I could feel all of their rage cause I had some. After a few seconds he said get up and told me to control them. Then when all of the walked in cube was giving them a death stare. "Come on cube" I said and he acted he didn't hear me so I said it again "Come on cube don't do something dumb" and he walked back in and I fallowed him back to the room. "They do way to much actin like y'all did sum" I said sounding mad.

The just started back working and but Yella was still starin until cube walk in and said he got sum for the beat they were playing. Dre said it was good then passed it to e. "Yeah cube this gon start some shit. Hell yeah" then cube got on the booth all you hear is. "Fuck tha police comin straight from the underground. Young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown and not the other color so police think. They have the authority to kill a minority". Then I told Dre I was going to leave cause I need another nap then I left to go to my car cause it was down the street in some parking garage. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and it was Yella. "What chu need" I asked him and then he said "I need you".

"I'm confused what do you mean" I asked sounding slow then he said "I need you in my bed". I just walked no more like ran away and drove off.