20

We just finished packing the kitchen and now I want my blunt. "Yo Kia were the fuck is my blunt" I say walking in to  Kia taping a box close "It's in the car under my foam cup" that's all she had to say I started walking out and get down the stairs.

(Kia's car at the top)

I looked under her cup and there was my gold. I grabbed it and got my head out the car and turned around to see Ren stand behind me and I jumped. "Nigga don't scare me like that" I say hitting him hard on his chest "Damn you almost knocked all the wind out me" he said coughing "Don't fuck with me. I beat up the quarterback" I say lighting the blunt and taking a puff.

12:00

We just sat there smoking and talking I mean we really have a lot in common. "Yeah but I don't like basic niggas who say your pretty or this and that. Like when I get married my wedding is going to be red cause white is basic. On Valentine's Day a few boys got me gifts but I was chocolate and roses I just said save it for the pillow you hump at night sweetie and kept walking" I said leaning on the car. "You sure is different man" he said passing me the blunt, I took a puff. "Yeah but I hate when people call me gay cause I dress and act like a boy" I said putting my head down.

"Can they hurry the fuck up" I said walking to the apartment. I walk in and all of them are just sitting there even Lisa but Kia is nowhere to be found "Where is my sister" I say looking at all of them look at me. They all point to my sisters room and I walk in a she is still packing "BITCH HOW MUCH SHIT DO YOU FUCK HAVE" I yell in being annoyed "Man I'm almost done" she said put tape on a box. I just walk back out and see the moving truck "Aye y'all get some boxes cause the truck is here" I say sticking my head in the door. "Ight let me go get ya sister" I hear E say and I nod and kick up a box.

KIA

I'm still packing but I have one more drawer to put in a box and that's underwear. I bend over the pick up a box and then I head Eric call me "What do you need" I say lifting up with the box. "The moving truck is here" he said and I tried walking to the door but fell. E came over and help me pick up the box and we stood up at the same time and we looked into each other's eye. We sat there for a good minute then he said "Ummm I gon take this down" he said taking the box. I don't know if I'm in love or he is.

KILEAH
4:00

"Yeah but Kia I got to get back to Compton" I say hopin my sister won't ask why "Ok bye" she said putting a picture. "Ummm can you drive me" I ask know I don't have my real license "Uh no but one of them can" she said pointing to the boys sitting on the couch. I walk over there "Ok losers who is gon drive me were I need to go and hurry cause I need to be there now so I will be waiting outside" I say walking outside leaning on Kia's car.

REN

We all look at each other "Man I'll drive her" I say getting up "Yeah Ren go get some" I hear E yell from the living "Hold up cause that some is my sister" I hear Kia say to him and I just laughed.

I walked out the house to see Kileah leaning on the car "Well if it isn't Lorenzo Jerald Patterson" she said getting in my car jumping over the car door. "If it isn't Kileah Amara Kalila Johnson" she just looked at me "How the fuck do you know my full government name" she said while I pulled out the drive way on the road. "Kia told me and she said you middle names have meanings" I say focusing on the road. "Yeah, Kalila means dearly loved and Amara means love and sometimes Eternal" she says taking a deep breath laying back and holding her pants like she had a dick. I just laughed "Whatchu laughing at nigga" she said in her defense "Man no wonder people think ya gay you act so much like a boy" I said taking one hand of the wheel.

KILEAH
5:00

He pulls up to the school and I hand him a glock he just looked at me "Aye I need you to come with me cause I'm meeting with this pedo principle" I said throwing my bag in the back "Come on" I say getting out the car.

"So why am I involved if you can shoot" I hear Ren ask me "Nigga shut up" I say walking in the office. I the lady gone so I think he gon try and fuck me but I got back up nigga "Hello Mr.Lewis" I yell and walked out his office with just his underwear on "Hello Ki..." he saw Ren and ran back in his office "Was that nigga gon rape you" he whispers in my ear "I told this nigga think under age girls is sexy" I whisper back.

He walked back out his office "Young man go home now" he said thinking we dumb "Nah nigga I'm good" he said walking behind me. He gone walk up to him "Young man go home now or else" I have never seen Ren look so mad but he sure was "Nigga you must be crazy if you think I'm leave her here with you" he said defending me and I don't know why but I just a tingling feeling in my stomach. Mr.Lewis slapped Ren so I came behind him and put my gun to his head and cocked it back "Nigga get the fuck back in that office" I say while me and Ren walked with him.

——————-

SORRY y'all but Michel'le will is Kia's client but she will be showing soon and the birthday is come up