VALARIE & KILEAH

VAL

"Val why you drinking a bottle of wine. We got 40's in there you know" he said sounding concerned. "O heyyyy how was yourrrr dayyyyy" I say going to take another "sip" and he runs over to me to take the bottle away "nooooooo" I say trying to tug it back but he gets ahold of it.

"Val come here" he says tugging my arm "Open your mouth" he said while I opened my mouth and he smelled. "Your breath smells normal" he says and I start laughing "Did you just prank me" he said pushing me away. "Koupab kòm chaje"(Guilty as charged) I say and then he picked me up and through me in the pool getting my hair wet. "¿Por qué diablos harías eso? Me mojaste el pelo"(Why the fuck would you do that. You got my hair wet) I scream and he starts laughing "Who's laughing now" he walks back in the house still laughing. I get out the pool and take off my shirt and shorts.

(Since Keshawn is still making top dollar they get a lot of expensive things. Their house is in the mountains.) I walk in the house with just underwear on, and I stomp upstairs into our room. "How you like them apples" he yells while I walked in the bathroom.

I walked out the bathroom with my robe on but under it I had a small dark blue tank top on with dark blue shorts on. I slowly get into bed taking off my robe "Boi you did not have to do that" I said sitting up and turning on the tv "Val, Valarie, Valentine, you know me better than anybody else. You should have saw that coming". I wanted to slap him but it was the truth.

KILEAH

Hello, I'm Kileah and I'm Kia's little sister. I'm 17 and I acted like a 20 year old who always gets their way but not with their parents. I walk around my neighborhood a lot and my parents are never home at night cause they work at night. So I invite boys and my friends over. I'm not a strawberry their just my friends cause I'm a full out tomboy. I live in the basement cause I have the whole floor to myself. I can play music loud, have the tv to myself, and yell as loud on the phone. I'm the same height as Kia, 5,1 and have a lot of sass. I skip school a lot and fight a lot but my parents don't care cause I get good grades and I have a reason to fight people. Teachers always say my name wrong like kill-eha is their favorite. It's Ki-Leah. I sell dope.

(Kileah at the top)

7:00

I feel someone shaking me "Kileah get up dinners ready" I hear my mom say "Ok I'll be up in a minute" I say as she walks away and I wipe my eyes. I walk upstairs and sit down at the table and eat. We had lemon pepper wings and fries with a fresh batch of kool-aid.

I walk back down stairs in my room and call my sister. "Hello" I hear a man say "Hey who is this" I say very much confused "This Eazy who you" I was screaming inside I was like I'm on the phone with Eazy-E but I never show emotion so I'm not now. "Ummm I'm lookin for Kia" I say sound like I hard or some shit. I hear in the background "Aye yo Kia it's for you" and I hear the phone getting passed to her. "Hello who is it" I hear her say "Hey big head" I say sounding jolly "It can't be the famous Kileah. How you holding up with mom and dad" "I'm doing fine but still getting in trouble and my teacher said she is close to suspending me but guess what I don't care" I say and I can hear moaning in the back. "Yeah girl you need to get that under control" she says trying to talk over the moaning. "What's going on in there" I ask laughing "O nothing it's just one of the bitches Yella got but I need to get off the call cause this room smells like sex, weed, and 40's" she says sounding annoyed "Ight imma let you go bye" I said and she just hung up with her rude self.

—————

Just to let y'all know Kileah will be used in the story when Kia gets back to Compton and just be ready for all the good stuff will all the sibling.