33

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I hit my alarm for it to turn off.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I hit it again.

9:30

I woke up and looked at the clock and it was 9:30. (Reminder, Her shift at Ruthless was 9-7). I jumped at ran in my bathroom.

I walked out the bathroom and went through my closet and picked this

I ran out to my car and started it.

Eric

I was sitting in my office and my assistant walked in "Sir, Ms.Johnson is not here yet" I hear her say and usually she is here before me but she's not even here yet. I wrote a note...

Come see me in my office

-Eric

"Can you take that to her desk" I asked her and she nodded and left out my room.

Kia

I run in ruthless and getting mad stares but I just need to get here. I run to the elevator and click it and get on.

I'm running to my office and bump in to Eric's assistant, Morgan. She looks up and sees who I am "Morgan I'm so sorry" I said apologizing "No I'm sorry for you" then she handed me a note from Eric saying meet him in his office and she walked off smiling.

I knock on his door "COME IN" I hear Eric yell and I take a deep breath. Wait what am I thinking about, I'm not scared of this nigga. I walk in the door and sit down and crossed my legs "Yea" I said with a resting face.

"Where the hell were you" he said not making eye contact "Over slept, no big deal" I said interlocking my fingers "Well you were an hour late. You can go now" he said still not making eye contact "Ummm so you can't say hi or at least look at me" I said uncrossing my legs.

Eric

I hear a knock on my door "COME IN" then Kia walked in with this cute little white dress. She look so damn lickable like I could just eat her like some fucking cake. She sat down and crossed them sexy ass legs "Yea" she said with no emotion "Where the hell were you" I asked looking down at my paperwork "Over slept, no big deal" Kia has always been the first one to be hear and she over slept. It's not even that, it's just that sexy ass outfit she has on that make my shit go hard.

"Well you were an hour late. You can go now" I said not looking at her "Ummm you can say hi or at least look at me" I hear her say.

(Y'all bare with me im not good with "Sexy parts" so if it's corny just don't mind it please)

I get up and walk over to where she is and start rubbing her shoulders "Hello" I whisper in her ear.

KIA

He gets up and walks over where I am and starts rubbing my shoulder "Hello" he whispered in my ear. I got butterflies and the chills like this muthafucka think he all that "Ummm Yea I'm need to get start on paperwork" I said quickly getting up running out the door. I really need to stop but I feel so good in his arms.

1:00

"Well I'm going to get on my lunch break" I mumbled to myself putting my pen down. I walked out my office into the elevator.

I get in my car and go to fat burger. I pulled into the parking lot and...

Flashback

She was bleeding a lot from her calf. It looked like she had a bullet in her "GET ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL" she yells at me "What happened" I ask trying to make since of what happening "I'LL TELL YOU ON THE WAY JUST FUCKING TAKE ME BITCH" she yells and I get in the car.

"Ok what happened Ki" I said speeding out of ruthless "So not to long ago I quite the gang but I did one more drop off. Cause Two-Bits said he would hurt me if I didn't. Next thing you know like 5 minutes later he comes up and shoots me and says you better pay me and runs off" she said still holding her leg.

I was holding her hand "Kileah please don't leave me. When you were born I knew you were going to be my ride or die, My best friend, the sister I never had. Please don't leave me" I said sitting by my sister crying holding on to her hospital bed.

Flashback End

I started crying, I still don't forgive myself for what happened to Ki. I mean if I didn't leave her out there then she wouldn't have hot shot.

I hear someone knock on my window and I look up to see honey and when she saw I was crying she went over to the other side and got in. She started to rub my back "Kia what's wrong" if I need emotional support honey is the one to call "I just got a flashback that's all. Why you here" I asked wiping my tears "Kia, we have the same lunch break" she said being funny "Oh yea" I say looking up at her "What was your flashback" she asked turning to me in her seat "It was about the night Ki got shot" I said that and she pulled me into a hug "Honey, I just can't forgive myself" I said sniffing.

"Listen, when my mom died I kept thinking it's my fault. Like if I have just stoped her from taking them drugs and fucking with those men all the time. Next thing you know she had took some rocks and got sum from her boyfriend. That night she was wildin and he beat her and choked her till she wasn't breathing then came in and tried to rape me. For a while I was blaming myself but that was her path not mine. All I'm tryin say is it's not your fault ok" I never knew this about Honey.

All I knew is whenever one of the guys touched her she would jump. I feel like an asshole now "I feel like an asshole. You have been through some shit and I'm crying about my sister getting shot and living" I said pulling out of her hug "We all have had something happen in their life. Shoot I'm from Atlanta. We are the human trafficking capital" she said joking and making me laugh.