15

We got to Detroit and got off the bus. "Hey Kia" I hear Eazy call me "Yeah" I say turning around. "Just to let you know I don't give a fuck about what the FBI says" he says with a little angry in his eyes. "Ok just don't let it get you shot or worst... lynched" he shook his head and walked in the hotel.

I sat down on the bed and paged my sister.

KILEAH

"So who going next" I asked cause me and my friends were playing truth or dare

(Her friends are the top. They are all tomboys more than other. So I'm going to tell you how tomboy they are. The one with the orange shirt on she is Ava Campbell and she is tomboy but will take your nigga and break up with him if she has to. The one in the jean jacket on she is Tamia Parker and she is tomboy but has a boyfriend. The one with the black shirt on is Kennedy West and she is tomboy but she lets niggas think their goin get some but play with they mind. The one with a white top but black bodysuit is Nicole Lopez and she is tomboy but more on the girly side.)

"I'll go" I hear Kennedy say "Ok truth or dare" I say leaning back in my chair. "Truth" she says with a lot of confidence. "Ok who do you think is the finest nigga in CPT" I ask smiling at her "Easy you know how yo sister is traveling with NWA for they tour". "Yeah" I say looking at her confused "Yeah I honestly think Eazy finnnnnnne" she say dragging the fine "Girl he play bitches. He a one night time" I hear Nicole say coming back down stairs with our 40's then my pager beeped. "Hold on my sister callin" I say walking over to my phone on my bedside table

"Hello" I said into the phone waiting for a response "Hey Ki whatchu doin" I hear her say tired "Nun but is you ok cause you sound like you need some sleep" I say laughing. "Yeah but I wanted to call just to check on you". "Yeah I'm good but I need to ask you sum" I say with a mischievous smile. "Yeah whatchu need" I hear her say "So my friend Kennedy's birthday is coming up but I want to surprise her with a phone call from Eazy can you do that" I ask her lowering my voice so she doesn't her me. "Yeah when is it" she ask me "Next Thursday" "O girl we be back in CPT by then let just have a block party and an after party at the house" she says and my brain turned on "Ok girl I need to call you back love you" "Love you" she hangs up the phone. "Ok where were we".

KIA

I lay down ready to fall asleep.

I wake up and go downstairs to eat with the guys. "Hello" I say to all of them "Wassup" they all say "Umm hey are y'all still performing fuck tha police after that note" I say looking at them "Hell yeah we are we don't give a fuck what tha police got to say. I thought they was post to protect us" cube said like I was disrespecting him "Ok but bring that tone down with me" he shook his head.

AT THE SHOW

"And you will not be able to play the song f the police or my team will attack" the officer said to us like we kids or sum "Can we go. We got a show to do" cube spat. He stared at us "Just watch yourself" he said while walking away "ITS FUCK THA POLICE" they all said and I did chuckle a little.

"Straight outta Compton
Is a brother that'll smother your mother
And make your sister think I love her
Dangerous motherfucker raising hell
And if I ever get caught, I make bail
See, I don't give a fuck, that's the problem" Eazy says singing Straight Outta Compton.

The song stop and cube looked at Dre and kept sayin wassup. I'm looking at both of them until cube said something. "Aye hold up hold up. Y'all know what the Muthaphukkin police try to tell us backstage" cube said walking down the steps. This can go one or two ways. One, we could all get arrested or two, they will let us play it witch I doubt so let get ready to run. "WHAT" the crowd screams "They tryin tell us what the fuck we can't play... motherfuckers tryin tell us what we can't say. This NWA... we do what the fuck we wanna do and say what the fuck we wanna say. So put the middle fingers high up in the sky" cube says with his full chest. Everybody put up their finger even the guys backstage. "And to the punk ass cop backstage... Yo Dre" cube says waiting for him to respond "What up". "I got sum to say" and Dre started turning the table and cube started rappin.

"Fuck tha police comin straight         from the underground.

Young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown.

And not the other color so police think.

They have the authority to kill a minority.

Fuck that shit cause I ain't tha one.

For a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun.

To be beatin on and thrown in jail.

We can go toe-to-toe in the middle of a cell.

Fuckin with me cause I'm a teenager.

With a little bit of gold and a pager.

Searchin my car lookin for the product.

Thinkin every nigga sellin narcotics.

You'd rather see me in tha pen then me Lorenzo rollin in a benzo.

Beat a police outta shape and when I finished.

Bring the yellow tape.

To tape up the scene of the slaughter.

Still gettin swole off bread and water."

Cube is just goin at it and I'm keep bopping my head now cube is almost finished with his verse.

"And when I finished.

It gonna be a blood bath.

Of cops dyin in L.A

Yo Dre I got sum to say"

The crowd starts singing fuck tha police with them. Out of no where we hear gun shots... the guys ran backstage and I followed them to the loading area but when we got there. The police were already standing there "Aye what the fuck we goin do" I hear Yella say. They tackled the guys on the ground and me on a bus. They mushed us in the back of the police bus. "Ayeeeeeee" we all screamed hittting each other's hand in success. I mean they goin let us out in the morning and we will be back to Compton.

—————

Guys I'm sorry this one was long lost count of the words and you will meet Kia's parents soon.