17

11:02

We get back to my house and it looks like Kia is gone and my parents are getting ready for work. So I take Ava to my room well downstairs. "Ok bitch look I'm gone call the other girl but Kennedy ok" I say and she shook her head. I walk over to my phone to call all of them.

"Hello" I hear someone say "Tamia I need you to come over now" I say waiting for a response "Really now I'm chillin with my man" she said whining. "Bitch I don't care if you was hanging out with LL Cool J get yo ass over here" I say with an attitude "I'm coming Bitch" she said hanging up.

"Hello" I hear Nicole say in a tired voice "Aye Nicole I need you to come over" I say waiting for an answer "I'm coming Bitch" she said hanging up. Damn she mad.

I hear steps coming down the stairs "This shit better be good cause I'm fuck sleepy" I hear Nicole say coming with sweatpants and a white tee on. "I wish I was with LL Cool J" I hear Tamia coming with short jeans and a blue shirt on. "Ok I want to talk about Kennedy party Thursday".

KIA

I laid down on my bed and got under the covers ready to go to sleep until I hear the phone ring "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT" I say in an angry tone. "My bad I'll call back" I hear Eric say "Eric why you call it's 12 in the morning" I say sound mad "Ma I just wanna talk" he said and I could tell he high as the sky. "Boy talk to you later" I said hanging up.

8:09

I woke up ate breakfast and did my hygiene routine, took a shower, and called my parents.

"Hello" I hear my dad say "Hey dad can I pick up Kileah today I want her to help me with house shopping" I asked wait for an answer "Sure safes is energy " he said laughing. "Ok byeee" I say happily "Bye" he said hanging up.

Then I called Lisa. I haven't talk to her since tour "Hello who is this" I hear her say "HEY BITCH" I say excited "KIA OMG IS THAT YOU" she says sounding like me. "The one and only" I said smiling "I heard you got arrested in Detroit Hahaha" she said laughing "Yeah but are you working today" I asked hoping she wasn't. "No why" she asked me "I'md going house shopping with my sister and I was hoping you could come too" I asked her "Now bitch... You know I'm coming be right there" she said hanging up.

2:00

"Yeah girl but he alway comin on me and shit" I say laughing with Lisa "Damn girl you got him before me" she said laughing. "Look girl let me go put something on so we can pick this girl up" I told her walking into my room.

I put on a black baggy t-shirt and black cargo pants with my Tim's and let my hair down.

"Come on girl let go get Ki" I said walking out the door for Lisa to follow.

3:00

Lisa and I are waiting for this damn bell to ring so this girl can come the fuck on. *RIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG* we hear the bell finally ring "It took long enough" I said a drink from my 40. We wait for 10 minutes so I just asked a random kid "Aye yo you" I say to this football player wearing a jacket. "Bro you NWA manager" he said ballin out "Yeah that's me but do you know Kileah Johnson" I asked in a gangsta tone. "Yeah that's ya sister right" he asked me "Yeah" I said look confused at his question. I mean me Kileah have a lot of the same features "O yeah she got after school detention" he said laughing like shit funny. "What is now" I asked annoyed at what he said "O she cuss out a teacher but that teacher was tryin her" he said laughing "Thanks kid have a blessed day man be safe I said walking in the building. "KIA WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOIN" I hear Lisa say "IM GOING TO GET MY SISTER" I yell back.

I walk up to the office so I could get my sister and get the fuck out this hell hole. I walk up to the desk "Ma'am I am here to get my sister get out if that's ok" I said the nicest way possible. "Who are you trying to get and who are you to them" she said like she had a fuckin problem or some shit "Kileah Johnson and I'm her older sister" I said in a regular tone. "She will not be able to get out of detention" she told me and now she sound like she wanted problem "Then bitch make it able" told her looking dead in her eyes. "Mr.Lewis I need for you to come here" I her say sticking her head in the room. That name sounds familiar then my old 11-12 grade principal came out the room.

(So fun little back story on her old principal. He was pedophilic to her Lisa and a few other girl. He would always make these pedophilic jokes in front of them and would touch their shoulders. He even hugged them a few times and now they are legal adults she is scared he might try something.)

I put my head down so he won't see me. "Who this" he asked the lady "Kileah Johnson sister" I could feel the stank face she had. He stood there for a minute and said "Kia Johnson is that you" I lifted my head and smiled "Hey Mr.Lewis" I said sounding embarrassed. "O let me go get your sister for you" she said running out.