29

I'm sorry if I offend anyone from the  lgbtq community. I'm only writing it because that was how it was with Gen X. I love the lgbtq community. Half of my friends are gay. Just a reminder. If you are homophobic, you are in the wrong(aka GEN X AND SOME GEN ZERS). Love y'all and enjoy.
———————-
Long Beach, CA
9:00

I pull up in the driveway and get out just to see niggas with blue bandannas... This nigga knew what he was doin. Looks like I'm goin have fun.

I walk in the house and nigga either looking at my face or ass and looking confused. I get to the back were AK was supposed to be "Boss this bitch here for sum" he said and walked off. He got two goons with him and his sitting there with a straight face "Whatchu need" he said sitting up taking a puff "Two-Bits sent me. Here yo crack" I said throwing the bag on the table "Yo check that" he told both of them to make sure.

While they were checking the started to make convo "So you a fag or what cause that whatchu look like" he said laughing "Nah man I'm straight. None of that gay shit" I said still standing there "So would you let me hit if I ask" witch I knew he was goin say "Nah cause I don't know you like that... trust issues" I said and before he could say anything "Yo boss it's all here" he said said looking at him for his next order "Ok go get tha money" he sent him to get it.

He was just smiling at me looking like he wanted to rape me or sum. "So baby was ya name" he said flashing his grill "Sly Eye" now he rubbing his hands like I'm a damn meal "Mmmm ok why they call you that" man this nigga askin to many questions "Cause I notice and know everything" I said putting my hands in front of me "Ok baby" he said getting up and walking a round me.

(Also Kileah is wearing what's at the top. Don't mind if some outfits look like there from the 21st century.)

His homeboy came in with the money and handed to him "Well here you go baby" he said handing my money and I walk out before this fool try sum. I get to the door and half of these nigga are fucking cat calling me and I buck at one of them and they got mad "Well my bad bitch" he said under his breath but I kept walking.

COMPTON,CA
10:00

I dropped off the money at two bits house and get home take a shower and turn the tv on to look at family matters. 20 minutes later my mom yells for me so I go see what see wants "Yes mama" I said leaning on the wall "There's this boy on the phone who wants to talk to you... his name is Lorenzo" she said putting the phone on her shoulder "Tell him I'm dead" I said walking back down to my room plopping on my chair and turning the tv down a little.

Right when I sit down she calls me again "Yes mama" I said leaning on the same wall "He said can he speak to sly eye" he just won't quite "Tell him Sly eye got in a car crash" I said walking back down to my room "KILEAH" she yells again. I walk up again "Yes mother" I said leaning again "He said.." before she could get a word out "GIRL IF YOU DONT ANSWER THAT DAMN PHONE" my dad yell from his room and I laugh "Ok ma give here please" I said holding my hand out "Here, I'm going to bed" she said handing me the phone and walking to her room.

"Yes Lorenzo" I ask tired and annoyed "O so you not dead but how is sly eye doin" he said joking "Ha ha funny whatchu want boy I'm bout ready to get to sleep" I said knowing I was probably goin say up for god knows how long. "Well I heard yo birthday coming up" I looked at the phone and put it back on my ear "Firstly, Tell loud mouth Kia to close it and my birthday is in a month" I said sitting on the couch "Well what do you want for you birthday" why he asking if it's in a month "Money, I'll call you later" I said hanging the phone back on the wall walking back down to my room.

Monday
9:00

I'm in my 2 period (Math) and she talking about how she's about to pass a study guide for the finals on this Friday but all I can think about Ren and that kiss. I mean I can't let my guard down but he is just so fine. I was deep in my thoughts then my white washed teacher hit my desk "Ms.Johnson get pay attention" she said walking away and me giving her a stank face.

I get a tap on the back by Kennedy so I turn around "Yea" I ask her "Yo girl you good cause last time you spaced out in class was middle school and you was thinking about Justin" she said whispering so ms white washed won't hear us "O yeah I'm cool" I said turning around. I know she's my best friend but I just don't want to tell her cause then she goin be like I told you so.

12:00

I'm walking to lunch to get this nasty ass food then I hear Nicole, Tamia and Ray coming up from behind me "Wassup Ki" Ray say with his arm around Tamia "Nun bout to get this nasty ass food" they started laughing at my joke and then came Kennedy and Ava "Hey y'all" they said in sync.

We all get to the lunch table and sit down "So what's goin on yall" Ava asked all of us "Dumbass finals" I said joking again and then I saw Rochelle walking up to the table with her two birds "Heyy Kileah how is my baby daddy" she said coming over here to start a problem "Ummm mad cause you lied" I said putting my bag on the floor.

"Girl the only one who lied is yourself thinking he likes you" she said laughing and then all my friends looked at her with a mean mug "No you lied cause you tried to get him trapped but if you do the math two month pregnant and did it a month ago means that baby can't be his you dumb bitch" I said getting up putting my hair in a ponytail. She put her plate down and walked over to my side "YOUR JUST MAD CAUSE HE DONT WONT YOU" she said getting the whole cafeteria's attention "YOU JUST MAD CASUE YOU CANT FIND THE BABY DADDY CAUSE YO PUSSY ALWAYS LOSE" everyone in the cafeteria said oooooo and then she slapped me.

I have never seen Ava and Tamia jump over the table so fast but I stop them. Ok now to keep you up to speed our group has decided to approach different people in different ways. We have pregnant, fat, strong, and weak. You don't get yet pregnant means we just go for the neck up. Fat means we go for the face and stomach, strong means we all get different parts of the body and weak means we just throw them around. You got it...ok