12

KIA

I woke up and looked at the time it was 8:00 and I fell out of bed. SHIT, I'm late for breakfast. So I put on a tank top and shorts with my slides and my hair in a messy bun.

I walked downstairs and the guys were almost finished with there breakfast so I just grabbed a bacon egg cheese sandwich with coffee.

I finished breakfast and we all headed up to our rooms. I told the guys to meet me in my room at 6:09 tonight cause my brother is coming at 5:50. I walked back in my room and took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I finished doing that I let my hair down and put on a blue bucket hat on and a white and blue crop top on with my jeans and white Nike's.

5:40

I was waiting in the lobby from my brother and Val. A few minutes later they walked in "Hey y'all" I said greeting them "Hey wassaup" my brother said "Hey girl" Val said and I told them to come up to my room.

We were in my room. Val and Shawn were sitting in the chair in the corner of the room. Val was wearing a N.W.A. shirt with jeans on and a black bandanna with black shoes on and my brother was wearing an N.W.A. shirt also with black pants on with white Nike's on.

6:09
VAL

I hear a knock at the door and Kia got up to get it and walked out for a second. A few seconds later she walked back in with all of the guys and I saw Eric and on my face was a straight face but inside I was screaming "OMG N.W.A. IS IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME AHHHHHHH" but I was chill with it.

KESHAWN

I hear a knock at the door while I have my arm around Val and Kia stepped out and a few seconds later all the guys came in and I still wonder why Val like Eric. Yeah he look ok but other than that he is just to much. I know she screaming inside cause she keepin a straight face.

KIA

I hear a knock at the door and I walked out the room in the hallway "I promise if y'all hit on my future sister in law I will give a right hook special" they all just looked at me then they all walked back in the room and said he to my brother and Val. We talk and now it's 6:40 and we have to get to the arena so they just drive in there car and we get on the bus. "Kia you brother's girl was looking fine tho" I hear Yella say. "Boy I with give you that special I was talking about"

AFTER THE SHOW

We got on the bus and there are some many girl in the bus I'm just chillin on my top bunk and they grabbing it and shit.

We got back to the hotel and I'm in my room and they guys are in there room with the hoes and shit I just took a shower and fell asleep in my robe.

I wake up in the middle of the night to knocking at my door. I open it and it's Ren. "Nigga it's(I look at the clock and it 4 in the morning) 4 in the morning what do you want" I asked him and he looked me up and down and started licking his lips. "How you doin" he asked. "Boy not go I'm tryin to sleep" I say with an attitude "I know you want me Kia just admit" he just started walking closer to me and I keep backing up until I hit the wall. He closed the door so I can't leave. "Ren get out I'm tired ok" I was a quick silence "Ok but I'm coming back" he walked out and I don't know why but I just go turned on for some reason but I ain't goin sweat it.