24

Thursday
7:00

I woke up just to see an arm around me, so I turn over and it's Eric and I kinda enjoyed it but then my pager went off. I reach over and grab it to Kileah page me.

"Eric move" I tap his arm over and over  "Mmmmmmm" he said moving but not his arm "Baby, Eric move my sister paged me" I say tapping his arm even more "Mmmmmmm" he said moving fully. I get up and go downstairs to call her cause I don't want to wake Eric.

"Hello" I say putting my pager on the table along with a 40 fully gone and one half drunken, probably mine cause I can never finish that shit. "Hey Kia I need you to come help finish up the party at the park before the girls see Kennedy walk out the house" she said sounds like she took a puff at 7 in the morning. "Little girl stop smoking for once and I'm on my way" I say hanging up the phone and picking up the bottles and putting one in the trash and one in the fridge.

I feel a slap my ass and then I grab the arm and twist it and flip the person over "Damn" I hear Eric say "Chico no me asustes así(Boy don't scare me like that)" I say letting go of his arm looking down at him breathing hard and shit "Well you ain't have to flip me. How you even know how to do that like that shit you see in the movies" he said stretching his back and trying to get the feeling in his arm.

"Well when I moved out I got in martial  arts... I know Judo, Karate, Tai Chi, and Aikido" I say walking back in the living room and he follows me "Cool O and I heard you call me baby in ya room" he said putting his hands around my waist "BOYYYYYY Imma go get ready go home" I say getting out his grasp and walking back upstairs.

I put straighten my wet hair from my shower hair and my hair straightens is really long. I can go down to my lower back. I put on a blue crop top and long plaid blue and black pants with blue Air Jordan's and my blue jacket.

I walk back downstairs to get one of my  matted blue purse and keys to my car and got in then drove off.

I got there and looks like everyone is there at 8 in the morning and there is a tent at the the gate that's open for the party and Kileah is sitting at the table under the tent "What in the hell is this" I say walking up to her. "Good ya here. Look ok I got all the names Kennedy don't like, all I need for you to do is make sure they don't come in the party and mess shit up this going from 9 to 9 ok" and she ran off like a cheetah and handed me a glock.

4:00

I sat at this table all day and a few people on the list showed up but I got so tired I told one of Kileah's drug friends to do it and walked over to her and her friends "Hey y'all" I sat approaching her. "Why you ain't at the table" she said sounding mad "Someone else there" I said flailing my arm around "Who" she asked confused. "A tall brown skin nigga with a buzz cut" I say putting my pockets "O that's slick grimy ass nigga. I goin show you him later" she said taking a sip of her drink. I just remembered I have a gift for all of them "Hold up I have a gift for all of you" I said running off to my car.

I got all of them a gold necklaces that says "1972 baby" on it with 1972 on the top and baby on the bottom. I get to my car and got the box out the glove box and close my door. I walk back over to them and hand Kennedy the box "Open it birthday girl" I say smiling at her "Brrrrrooooo" she said putting her fist up to her mouth "What is it" I hear Ava and Tamia say. "Look" she flipped the box so they could see it and they all took one "I'm glad y'all like it" I say putting my hands in my jacket pockets.

Kileah takes me over to her friend slick and introduced me "Aye yo slick I want you to meet my sista" she said.

———————

Y'all imma stop there cause I don't want to write anymore but next scene will be the after party