16

We are back in Compton California. It feels so good. I get off the bus and the driver passes me my bags. "Thank you" I step away and take a big sniff of the air "Mhhh that's that Cali smell" I say to Eric as he walk beside. "Mhhh I have been waiting for it" he says to me look out in the world. I hear a honk and it's my little sister "HOLD UP KI" I yell at her and she shook her head "Aye E I need to ask you sum" I say walking with him to his car "Yeah whatchu need baby" he say licking his lips.

I roll my eyes "Ok this Thursday is my sister's friend birthday and I was wondering if you could come but just for the after party at our house" I say to him as he puts his bags in the back. "Sure when it start" he says getting in the car "12:00 you can stay if you want or leave" he shake his head and drives off. I start walking over to my parents car "Now Ki you know you ain't supposed to be drivin with out an adult" I say putting my bags in the back and jumping over the door in car. "Now you know my I don't give a fuuuck" she said making me laugh and starting the car.

"AYE YO KIA" I hear someone call me and I look up to see Ren walking to the car. "Ummm Kia who this" he says licking his lips at her "Ummm this is her sister and she is not a bone so stop looking like a dog" she said with an attitude but that's normal Kileah. "What's ya name ma" he said still lookin at her and I'm just chuckling over here "Sly eye" she really said her street name. Before he could say something she quickly pull into the street "And don't try nothing with me mark ass nigga" she said quickly driving off. I just laughed at how my sister is me but worse.

She pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex and I get out the car grabbing my bags "So Miss manager Qué quieres hacer" she said walking with me up the stairs. "Uhhh I don't know but I need to call Ren and say sorry for someone" I said walking back in my apartment "Well tell him not to mess with me" she said plopping on the couch. "Aye lets go see ma and dad" I say grabbing a water from the fridge "Ight lets go" she said getting back up.

We walked in the house "Ma, Dad come here" she yelled and they come walking out "O my baby" my mother came running up to me.

—————-

Yes her mother is Angela Bassett and her father is Taye Diggs

—————

"Hey mommy hey dad" I said hugging both of them. "So how was tour" they asked me. I explained how it was good and how we got arrested but ain't nothing new for a black person. Me and my sister wanted to talk since we haven't since I left. So we walked but it sunset.

"Did he really slap your ass" my sister said jumping "Yes but I would like E personal if he wasn't a find, fuck, and flee type guy. I mean if you called dudes strawberry's he would be one" I said with my hand in my jacket pocket. When I tell you me and my sister dress the same.

I am wearing a plaid shirt with baggie shorts and black and white beat up checker shoes. She is wearing a lose white crop top with white cargo pants and beat up Reebok's.

"SLY EYE" we hear someone call my sister's name and we turn our head to the side to see Ren smiling at my sister. "NIGGA WHAT DO YOU WANT" she said twistin her face walking in his gate. "Aye I just wanna talk" he keep smiling "Imma let you two talk" I say running away "KIAAAAAAAA" I hear my sister call.

KILEAH

She a bitch leavin me with this nigga at sunset "Why so stone cold baby" he asked me "Cause nigga I am and I ain't got time for this" I say leaning on the pillar on the porch. "Come on baby" he say hittin his leg. I just take out a blunt "You got a lighter" I ask him "Here" he through a lighter at me "Thanks" I say lighting the blunt on fire and smoking it. "But for real why do you look mad all the time" he asked me looking at the street "Well if you really want to know it's because my father always told us to not put our head down cause it shows weakness. You don't want to let people know your weak" I say looking out and taking another puff.

"Well can I at least get a puff" he said looking at me I just looked at him and gave it. "HEY KILEAH" I hear someone familiar call me. It's Ava, I run up to her "Girl shut the fuck up he only know my street name" I say whispering and she starts laughing "Really bitch out of all the niggas you choose him" she said laughing "Bitch no my sister left me with him hold up cause you saved me" I say running back to him. "Aye I need my blunt back" I say with my hand out "Here you go Kileah" he said with a smile "Nigga don't ever call me Kileah without permission" I say running back.