5

Kia left and now we are almost finished with album and now cube is in to studio working on a song call I Ain't tha one.

"Sometimes I used to wonder
How the hell an ugly dude get a fine girl's number
He's getting juiced for his ducats
I tell a girl in a minute yo, I drive a bucket
And won't think nuttin' of it
She can ride or walk, either leave it or love it" cube said. My face still kinda hurt after slapped my ass. That girl can really hit, shit she hit like a boy. Ren start walkin over to me and sit down. "How face E" he asked me I look at him like why you askin "It's good she hit soft anyway" I said know damn well it hurt. "Really cause the way she hit you...South Korea could hear it" he said laughing. "Why tha fuck you laughin. Shit didn't even hurt" me talkin ain't helpin it either.

KIA

I'm going to my hair did. I want box braids. This girl I know she said she will do it for free for me so I said ok I feel like it's a scam but just in case I'm goin bring $100.

REN

E tryin not to act like that slap hurt. Michel'le walked in and sat on Dre's lap and we all started talkin a chillin

KIA

"Thank you girl what ever you need just call me" I said as I walked out her house. She kept her word. That was free and she was nice. I think imma head to the studio to see how the guys are doing. I have to tell them I got them on tour in a few weeks so that album need to be out next week.

8:04

I walked in and saw a girl in Dre's lap. "Wassup y'all" I said and then Dre told me "Hey Kia this is Michel'le she's a singer". "O hi nice to meet you" I said "Hello" she said in a squeaky voice and she shook my hand. It was weird but I didn't care about her voice. If I laugh I would look childish than I already am. "You can laugh" she said as I sat down in a rolling chair. "No I like your voice" I said then here we go with Yella lookin. They were all laughing and talking and I was drifting to sleep.

I fell in the chair and hurt my leg. Everyone was laughing. I rubbed my eyes and Eric was standing over me. "That's what you get for slapping me" he said laughing. "Yeah nigga but I ain't pushed you out fucking chair" then Michel'le helped me up. I could walk straight cause my period cramps are worst than that. "Remind me never to fall asleep ever again in here" I said as they all laughed. Then I left to go home even tho it's almost sunrise.