KESHAWN

(Warning:We will be using different languages)

KESHAWN

I wake up to see my baby not beside me. I walk down to see her back turned to me while she was cooking on the stove listening to Bob Marley. So I walk behind her leaning on the counter. "Preacher man, don't tell me
Heaven is under the earth
I know you don't know
What life is really worth" she turned around and jumped, I started laughing.
"I was about to come get you but looks like I don't have to" she says holding her chest and walking over to the record player and turns it off.

"Why are just starting at me" she asked me. She hates it when people just stare at her "Shawn you still with me" she says waving her hand in my face. "Yes I'm here" I say smiling "Then stop startin" she says turning around to the food. (I just wanted to say Val's mother is African-American and Spaniard. Her dad was Hawaiian and Haitian. So she knows how to speak Spanish, Haitian Creole, and Hawaiian.)

"So baby what are you going to do today" I ask her walking to the other side of the counter "O nothing really probably just clean and go to the store to get somethings". "Well what do you want for dinner" I ask turning Bob back up a little "I don't know I will call you when I have an answer" "Well ok" I say sitting down waiting for breakfast. "Isit la, manje moute"(Here eat up) "Mèsi ti bebe"(Thank you baby) I say

When I finished eating I headed upstairs to get ready. I put on black pants with a white button up shirt and black shoes. Then I put cologne on and headed downstairs and Val was no where to be found. "VAL"! "VAL"!... "WHAT" she said coming downstairs with one of my t-shirts on looking like snack. "I'm about to leave" she kisses me and says ok and I headed of to work.

I get to work and walk in the door and head to my office for today.

(Keshawn is a real estate agent for the whole state of Arizona but he is thinking about moving back to California and just do southern Cali. Cause he can make more in Cali.)

I looked at the people I was selling to and what house fits what they want.

Jacob and Marie Smith
___________________________

Wants:5 bathrooms
5 bedrooms
Mud room
Theater
Garage
Pool
————————————————————

"They sound white" I say under my breath and I sit back and take a deep breath till this women walked in. "Hello sir what's your name" she asked me in a tiny high pitch voice "I'm Keshawn Johnson I'm working here for today" I say shaking her hand. "Hello I'm Loretta Jones I will be your assistant for today you know helping you with the customers and all that". I get up "Well ok were are we suppose to meet them" I say in my deep business voice and I could tell she was blushing but I got some real nice dark chocolate at home and she like some Carmel chocolate...I'm good. "Umm we are going to Scottsdale on E Third Street" she says sounding like she was in a trans. "E hele i nā hale e kū' ai aku ai" (Come on we have houses to sell) I say and she just stands there. "O come on we have house to sell" I say walking outside the door.
(Loretta at the top)

VAL

I walk out the store and head to the car and then some people comes behind me and says "So you just goin walk past me" I turn around and see it's my ex.

VAL I walk out the store and head to the car and then some people comes behind me and says "So you just goin walk past me" I turn around and see it's my ex

"Hey Xavier" I say sounding annoyed by the fact he is talking to me. "Look I'm sorry I cheated I just want you back" he must think that's goin work "Non, enbesil mwen pa pral jwenn tounen ak yon moun ki janm pwofite sou pesonn" I say fast sounding mad as hell. "Baby I don't understand that dumb language" he said which made me even more mad "First I'm not you baby. Second, that's my grandmother's native language. Third, its Haitian Creole. And Fourth, I said no dummy I'm not going to get back with someone who cheated on me" I say storming back to the car.

5:20
I get to the house and bring all the groceries in from the store and put them down on the counter so I can go change.

I change into one of Shawn's shirts and booty shorts. I walk downstairs and put the groceries up but while I was putting them up I saw I got the same bottle of wine we already have so I got to thinking. I could prank Shawn and scared him. So guess that's what we are doing.

7:30

I hear the car pull up in the driveway and she the lights. I get the almost gone bottle and prop myself on the couch sitting on the floor. I hear the door open "VALARIE IM HOME" I hear him say and he walks over to the living and sees me on the floor. "Val" he says quickly lightly slapping me. "Heyyyyy stooppppp" I say stumbling up "Get off of me SIR" he looks at me with a what the fuck you just say look. "Val why you drinking a bottle of wine. We got 40's in there you know.

—————

Sorry this episode was long I just looked at the word count

Some of these episodes will be just about Val and Shawn cause I need there to be something taking the time in between Houston and Detroit.

And Kia has two sisters wait for the next sibling