4

EAZY

"Foreplay to me ain't shit
When you spread them, I'm ready, then you can get the dick
Of the Eaze, if you can deal wit the size
But if you can't, parental discretion's advise" I said in to the mic. We just finished Parental Discretion Iz Advised and now we are half way done with the album and all Cube keep askin me bout the contract. So I page Kia to see what's up with it.

KIA

I was peacefully asleep then I heard my pager. BEEP BEEP BEEP, and I saw it was Eric and I got up and wiped my eyes and picked the phone up and dialed his number.

"Hello" I said in a groggy voice. "Hey Kia what's up with those contracts" he said and I can here the rest of them in the background. "Um I can have them printed by tonight" I said laying back down. "Ight bye" he hung up before I could then I got up and jumped in the shower.

I got out the shower and brushed my teeth then called my best friend.

"Hey girl I'm at work what you need" "You ink for a printer. I need to print these contracts out" I asked. "Yeah girl meet me at the Kroger down the street I'm on lunch break in two minutes so come on". "Ight girl" then I hung up and got dressed in a black baggy shirt that says "I don't bite" in green and baggy pants with green slime marks on it and my shoes are black sneakers. Then I get in my car and hear Boyz-N-The Hood.

I pulled up and saw Lisa's car and she leaning on it. I got out and she handed me some ink. "Thanks girl call me later" I said as I got in my car and she waved as I drove away.

I printed all of the contracts and I will call my dad's friend cause he is a lawyer . I look at the clock and it's 8:30 and I head out.

I get there and when I walked in all of them just looked at me and I remembered I have a different style than most girls.

YELLA

When I think this girl can't give us anymore surprises she just does. "What are you wearing" E asked her "What you wear but better" she said giving a little attitude. Then she hands us all of our contracts. Then E gave the attitude back. "What the fuck you said bitch".

CUBE

We were all talking and I was smoking a blunt and when I puff out smoke Kia walked in with some baggy ass clothes. I have never seen a girl in baggy clothes. "What are you wearing" E said and she said "What you wear but better" and hands us contracts then E said "What the fuck you said bitch".

KIA

Eric said "What the fuck you said bitch" and I turned around. "First thing we goin get straight is I ain't no bitch" I said loud. "Bitch you ain't have to get the attitude" he said like he ain't hear what I said. "One thing we can agree is short people do act likes bitches and childish" I said and he pulled a gun out on me. This has happened to many times. "E put it down" Dre said. "Naw pulled it cause I help you get money so kill me back to drugs, jail, and dead. So pull it I want you to cause when you put it down I'm beating you ASS". We just sat there and he put down and I slapped him "Eric Lynn Wright do that again and  I will do worst cause you scare everyone else but not me" I said loud and plopped on the couch next to Cube looking mad.

EAZY

After a minute I put the gun down and she slapped me and I held my face cause it was burning. "Eric Lynn Wright do that again and I will do worst cause you scare everyone else but not me" she said as she plopped down by Cube and they all looked at me with this face like "A girl just slapped you and you just goin let that happen" face. So I just sat down cause I will get her back.