6

I been a week since I have been in the studio and the guys have their new album out and everyone know I'm the manager and the guys said they want to go to Fat Burger for a celebration party so since I'm their manager I will go. Me and Eric have made up said sorry and we cool now.

I get up and turn the radio up. "Now we are going to play Compton's N the House by the new group N.W.A. taking the country by storm". Then I turn it down. I take a shower and brush my teeth.

I put a white shirt and jeans on with white vans and pearl earrings. I get in the car. "Don't get high off your own supply". Then I turn it down. I know their famous now but can y'all just turn on Marin Gaye please.

I get to fat burger and the guys are sitting at a table. "Hey y'all wassup" I say and we started hanging out.

I was looking down at my food and see pink shoes walk up too me. "Hey sister" I heard a happy voice say then I look up  .

Kai.

"When you get here" I ask sounding annoyed. She looked at me surprise "Why sister your not happy I'm here" she said sounding surprised. "Bitch you know why" I said. "Kia who's this"Ren asked. "Guys this is my older sister Kai. Kai this is N.W.A. my clients". I said sounding over it.

"Hello fellas" she said. "Man can you go bro. You know good and well if I wasn't semi-famous now you would still be in Vegas". "You sound like you don't want me here" "Cause I don't"

(The girl at the top is Kai)

"Nah she can stay" E said. I just looked at him and he looked at me with a smile. 

FLASHBACK
1985

"Get the fuck out Kia" my sister said. "Kai he kissed me I didn't mean to" I said in a little whine. My sister's boyfriend kiss me and she caught us well him making out with me. "Bitch get out before I pull you out". She said loud so I got out the car in the rain. I walk two miles to our house and when I got in the house and my parents were asleep so just just went also.

1979

*SLAP* "Bitch you just messed up my notes"! My sister yelled, my parents ain't home so that just meant torture for me. "Kai I'm sorry I didn't mean to ok" I said crying. "Bitch I don't care" she said yelling and started punching me in my back, chest, face and stomach.

FLASHBACK END

She sat down next to E and he put his arm around her. She told them about her modeling career and how she almost because a showgirl and all this and that. I'm just quite and I see Cube looking at me but I just keep looking down. "So Kia how was jail" she said to me. I looked up "How is being a strawberry" she just look at me with a "O no you didn't" look. "Well I didn't steal my sister's boyfriend" she said. "Well I didn't lose my virginity at 14 in a mall bathroom" she gasped and stormed out to her blue car and I just laughed. "Do yo sister have an STD by any chance" Eric asked. "Nah but you got to ask her probably". He zoomed out to her car and got in then I got up and left.

EAZY

I ran out to her car and she looked mad. "Hey baby how you doin" I said and looked over and smiled. "Hey" then we started talking the only reason why cause I just tryin hit. "Do you got an STD" I asked and she no. So guess what... I took her to my house and hit. She was just screaming my name all night.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I woke up and saw Kai asleep right next me. I look over at my pager and saw it was Kia. I picked up the phone and put in Kia's number.

"Huh" I said in a tired voice. "Hey I need you to meet me at the studio in an hour" "Ight see you later" and I hung up so I could get ready. "Bitch get up" I said shaking Kai. "Two more minutes" she said. "BITCH GET OUTTA MY HOUSE" I said pushing her out my bed. "Ahhh what was that for" "GET OUT MY HOUSE MAN" I said shouting. "But baby didn't you like last night" I looked at her "All last night was a hit nothing more you ain't even my type" she started crying "Please my sister might just not be ya manager" "BITCH YO SISTER HATE YOU. GET OUT BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT"